Chapter 25

Angie's POV

"German, seriously!"

"What? You said yes to the condition" German says a bit cheeky.

"Aha German, your so funny" I say sarcastically.

"Angie I'm serious you said yes or I will tickle you again" German smirks.

"But why do you want to take a shower with me?" I ask.

"Because It's boring alone" German says.

"Okey then, but just because I don't want you to tickle me" I say.

"Haha, thank you beautiful. Are you ready?" German asks.

"Yes... Nothing's gonna happend if you think that German..." I say

"Okey Angie, nothing will happend. Or maybe it will.." German whisper the last sentence.

He grabs my arm and drag me to the bathroom.

"Wow German, slow down haha" I laugh a bit.

"Haha, sorry Angie I'm just a bit exited" German says with his cheeky grin again.

"If your exited bout a shower then you have a really boring life Mr Castillo" I say with a big grin across my face.

"Oh Ms Carrara then you say that your boring, cuz I'm spending my life with you" German laugh.

"Haha your so hysterical German.." I say sarcastcally.

"I know, anyway we must take of our clothes before we go in the shower, right?" German says.

"Uhm, yes of course?" I say a bit confusend and starts to take of my clothes.

"Erhm Angie wait" German says.

"Okey, German what's wrong?" I ask a bit worried.

"Uhm, could I undress you?" German ask with his cheeky grin again.

"Seriously German, you get the shower with me be happy with it" I say a bit angry.

"Oh, I'm sorry Angie" German's cheeky grin faded, now he just staring at the floor.

Awe, why must I be like this to him? I love when his cheeky. It's just something in my brain that's completely controls me.

"No German you shouldn't be sorry, you can undress me if you want to" I say.

"No Angie I'm not doing it if you don't want to or if It's uncomfortable" German says serious.

"But I want you to do it!" I shout.

Ops, that wasn't supposed to come out, haha.

"Haha, okey. If you want me to do it so bad so.." German says now his cheeky grin was back again.

"Ops, I'm sorry German. It wasn't supposed to come out like that, haha. But I don't want to lie to you, I want you to undress me" I say.

"Haha, It's okey. I love when your a naughty girl" German says with a big grin across his face.

He starts to undress me. First of all he takes of my singlet, but before he goes down to uhm yeah you know he pushes me against the wall. Then he starts to kiss my neck.

"What do you think about this undressing baby, do you like it?" German smirks.

"ahh.. I l.. love it German" I starts to moan a bit.

Then he goes down, but before he takes of my pants his grabbing my butt.

"German stop" I shout.

"What's wrong baby?" German asks.

"You gonna shower with clothes on?" I smirks.

"Aha, no. I was thinking of taking them off when I'm finished undressing you" German says.

"Or... I can undress you" I say with a big grin across my face.

"Haha, If you want to" German says.

"Okey" I smirks.

Then we starts to undress each other till we both standing there naked. I hurry and takes a towel around me. German goes an takes on the water then goes in the shower.

"Are you coming?" German ask.

"Uhm, yes I'm coming now" I say a bit shaky then takes of my towel and goes in the shower.

Were just standing in the shower awkwardly in a few seconds.

"Thank you Angie" German says.

"It's nothing to thank me for" I say confused.

"Yes It is Angie. Thank you for being here with me, for being my girlfriend soon to be wife. For holding out with me, cuz that's hard I could be such an asshole sometimes" German says looking into my eyes.

"It's me who should thank you for being who you are. And that's why I love you, cuz you are you. I love you with all my heart German" I say looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you too" German says then planting his lips on mine.

This kiss was slowly with so much passion.