Chapter 24

German's POV

"Awe I love you too Angie, It's just I can't forgive myself for doing what I did to you" I say staring at the floor.

"But you must German, at least do It for me" Angie says then lifting up my chin and kissing me on the cheek.

"I'll try" I say with a small smile on the corner of my mouth.

"Good" Angie says then takes my hand and starts to drag me out the door.

"What are you doing Angie?" I ask confused.

"Wait and see" Angie smirks and drag me down the stairs and out to the garden.

Then to the pool.

"Can you swim?" Angie ask, but before I could answer She pulls me into the pool.

"Help, help I can't swim" I shout.

"Oh, sorry German I didn't know" Angie says worried then taking out her hand so I can take It to come up, but Instead I drag her into the pool.

"I can't swim German!" Angie shout.

"I'm not going on that Angie" I say.

"I mean It German, help me" Angie says splashing water all over the place.

"Sorry, I thought you was kidding" I panic and swims to her then drag her to me.

"Haha, got you" Angie says.

I drag her body thight into me. I can feel her Heart pound really fast.

"Eeey, I think you must give me an apologize for that" I laugh.

"No way" Angie grins.

"Okey then I will do this" I smirks then start's to tickle her.

"Ah, German stop I can't breath" Angie laughs like mad.

"Okey, but on one condition" I say with a big grin across my face.

"Depends on what the condition is" Angie says.

"Alright then I can just tickle you again then" I say then starts to tickle her again.

"No German please, okey I say yes to the condition, but what is it" Angie says.

"Okey the condition is if you take a shower with me" I say with a big grin across my face.

"German, seriously!"

A/N

I must apologize for my bad English :/