👑Nineteen👑

"Prince Jeongguk, can I borrow Taehyung for a moment?" Chungha asked the prince.

The prince had Taehyung laying on top of him, sleeping. "Does it look like I want you to take this actual baby from me?"

Chungha shook her head and sighed. "I just need his advice and someone to talk to."

Jeongguk sighed. "Fine, but only when he wakes up and you have to be nice to him."

"I'm always nice to him, why would I be rude to him when he's always so nice to me?" Jeongguk shrugged at Chunghas words.

Taehyung was about to turn in his sleep, but Jeongguk stopped him, knowing he'd fall off the bed if he did so.

Taehyung groaned and lifted his hands to rub his eyes. "What's going on?" Taehyung questioned tiredly when he saw Chungha standing in the doorway of Jeongguks room.

"She wants to talk to you." Jeongguk told as he watched Taehyungs every move.

Taehyung lifted his head from Jeongguks shoulder, his legs tangled with Jeongguks and his hair as fluffy as ever.

"Can you wait for me in the living room, I'll be there in a bit." Chungha nodded at Taehyungs words and soon left.

"Good morning, Jungkook." Taehyung greeted and nuzzled his face in Jeongguks neck, wanting to smell the sweet smell of Jeongguk before getting up.

"Can I wear your clothes today?" Taehyung questioned as he wrapped his arms around Jeongguks neck.

"Why?" Jeongguk asked with a raised eyebrow, already knowing he would say yes whatever Taehyungs reasons was.

"Because they smell like you." Taehyung stated.

Jeongguk snickered and pecked Taehyungs lips. "Of course, at anytime."

Taehyung kissed both Jeongguks cheeks before getting dressed in Jeongguks clothes, not caring that Jeongguk was calmly watching him get dressed in the comfort of his bed.

"I'll go talk to Chungha now." Taehyung told Jeongguk as he ran a hand through Jeongguks hair and captured Jeongguks lips in a quick kiss before leaving.

"Hello princess Chungha, what would you like to talk about?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the couch besides Chungha, bowing before doing so.

"Can we go to your room?" Taehyung nodded at Chunghas request and they went to Taehyungs small and tidy room.

"What's up?" Taehyung questioned and leaned back against the headboard of his bed, Chungha doing the same besides Taehyung.

"It's just that, I have to marry Jeongguk." Taehyung nodded.

"I'm very jealous of that." Chungha chuckled bitterly at Taehyungs comment and looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't think you know how it feels like to have to marry someone who's in love with someone else."

Taehyung sighed and looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Chungha told. "I'm not in love with Jeongguk anymore, he acts like my little brother sometimes and I really don't like that." Taehyung nodded along to Chunghas words.

"But there is someone I like, but I could never have." Chungha said and fiddled with her fingers in her lap.

"Who is it?" Taehyung questioned curiously.

Chungha sighed. "Why do I fall in and out of love so easily."

"It's okay, you can tell me." Taehyung assured.

"I'm in love with you, Taehyung, you've been so nice to me and now I've fallen for you."

Taehyung froze and just stared at Chungha with slightly widened eyes.

"I can't have you, I know you're Jeongguks and will probably also be after the wedding but I just had to get it off my chest, I'm sorry."

Taehyung placed a small hand with long fingers on Chunghas shoulder. "You don't choose who you love, it's okay but I'll have to tell Jeongguk what you told me, but I'll also tell him that he shall not make a scene."

Chungha nodded and they got out of the bed, hugged and parted their ways for the time being.