👑Ten👑

"What in the actual world is going on, are you cheating on me, Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk lifted his head, Chunghas voice had woken him up from his slumber. He looked around and snickered when he saw Taehyung holding on to him and sleeping peacefully up against him.

"There's nothing to cheat on, Chungha, we're not together." Jeongguk reasoned.

"But we are getting married soon." Chungha spoke.

"You said you would help me get out of it but you have done nothing!" Jeongguk yelled, covering Taehyungs ears before doing so, not wanting to wake him up.

"I can't do anything, I did try, so just accept it."

"What did you do? Glare at my parents when they turned their backs towards you?" Jeongguk snarled.

"No! I spoke to my parents and there's nothing we can do to stop it, it'll strengthen our kingdom, so we're getting married just accept it as it is!"

"I can't accept it! I don't love you and I will never love you!"

"It's not my fault that you like guys! Get over this phase!"

"It's not a phase and get out of my room!"

"Fine!" Chungha smacked the door loudly behind her.

Jeongguk looked down at Taehyung, he wasn't sleeping anymore, he was looking up at Jeongguk with big, soft eyes.

Jeongguk sighed and laid fully down on the bed again, allowing Taehyung to inch closer to him.

"What happened?" Taehyung questioned curiously.

"She thought I cheated on her, but I can't cheat on her because we're not together."

"You two are getting married soon." Taehyung pointed out.

"I can't marry her, Taehyung."

"Why not?"

"I already told you that I love someone else."

"I don't believe you, there's no one to love here."

They both got quiet, Jeongguks eyes piercing into Taehyungs.

Jeongguk reached his hands up and cupped Taehyungs face.

"Jungk-" Jeongguk sincerely pressed his lips against Taehyungs.

"There is someone to love, Taehyung." Jeongguk told and inched a bit down the bed, so he could rest his head on Taehyungs chest. He wrapped his arms around him and closed his eyes as his head rested on Taehyung, listening to his accelerated heartbeat.

"Jungkook I-" Jeongguk shushed him. "Be quiet, I just want to lay like this for a little longer."

Jeongguk was expecting Taehyung to lay stiffly through all of it but after awhile, he started to relax and even started to run his hands through Jeongguks soft locks.

Jeongguk tightened his grip around Taehyung when he felt the tears prickle down his own cheeks.

"Jungkook, why are you crying?" Taehyung whispered when he felt his shirt get wet.

"I can't take this, Taehyung, I just want to be with the one I love."

"It'll be alright, Jungkook." Taehyung whispered and ran his long fingers through Jeongguks hair, calming him down a bit.

"Will you help me get out of this?" Jeongguk asked.

"There's nothing I can do, Jungkook, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Jeongguk whispered and tightened his hold around Taehyung.

"Do you really love me?" Taehyung questioned.

"I'm not going to answer that, Taehyung, I'm not allowed to have those feelings."

Taehyung sighed loudly and made Jeongguk look at him, when he did, Taehyung cupped his cheeks and giggled. Jeongguk sighed, feeling his mood brighten, it seemed Taehyung just had that effect on him.