👑Seven👑

"Jungkook, you have to wake up." Taehyung told and tried to pull Jeongguks blanket off of him.

Jeongguk groaned loudly and pulled his blanket closer, Taehyung almost fell on top of him because of his strength.

"Come on." Taehyung whined and found one of his hands, taking it in his and pulling at it. "The queen wants to see you."

"She's got pictures." Jeongguk mumbled, not even half awake as he pulled his hand from Taehyungs and turned his back on him.

"I hate waking you up, this is why I always make Namjoon do it." Taehyung sighed and sat down on the edge of Jeongguks bed.

"What am I going to do with you?" Taehyung questioned and tried pushing the prince off the bed but to no use.

"Cuddle." Jeongguk mumbled.

"What? No, you have to get up." Taehyung told and flicked Jeongguks forehead.

"Did you just disrespect me?" Jeongguk asked, turning to Taehyung and slowly opening his eyes.

"Sorry." Taehyung mumbled and was about to go find some clothes for Jeongguk.

"I was kidding." Jeongguk told and took a hold of Taehyungs shirt, so he couldn't leave.

"Come here, I'm cold." Jeongguk said and pulled Taehyung closer by the shirt.

"Well then you better get dressed." Taehyung responded.

"You're so boring sometimes." Jeongguk commented.

"I'm just doing my job." Taehyung stated.

"Yeah but you're also my friend." Jeongguk complained.

"Yes, so I have to balance that, now get up." Taehyung ordered and pulled a little at Jeongguks blanket again.

Jeongguk groaned and sat up, turning his head to Taehyung and glaring at him. "Happy now?"

Taehyung shrugged. "I guess."

"Why you little!" Jeongguk shouted and pulled Taehyung in a headlock, ruffling his hair and laughing loudly as Taehyung whined.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled and whined loudly as Jeongguk let go and left Taehyung with messy hair and slightly red cheeks. "You're so annoying!"

"What did you say?" Jeongguk asked and pulled at Taehyung to take him in another headlock.

"Nothing!" Taehyung yelled.

"Good." Jeongguk said and let go. "You look cute like that." Jeongguk commented as Taehyung tried to fix his hair.

Taehyung glared at him. "And you look cute when you're listening to what I'm saying, so please do so."

Jeongguk snickered and patted Taehyungs head. "Just find me some clothes."

"Ungrateful little prince." Taehyung mumbled, making sure Jeongguk could hear it.

Jeongguk snickered and just watched as Taehyung found his clothes, letting his eyes run all over Taehyungs figure.

"Stop staring at me, you're making me uncomfortable." Taehyung told, not turning around because of his red cheeks.

Jeongguk snickered. "I can't help it."

"You're disgusting and also engaged."

"Like I care." Jeongguk shrugged off and watched as Taehyung turned around, Jeongguks clothes in hand.

"Be nice to Chungha, she's a sweet girl." Taehyung scolded.

"I know, but I'm not into girls and I don't understand why I'm forced to marry one."

Taehyung smiled softly and stood in front of Jeongguk, making him stand up.

Taehyung looked into Jeongguks warm eyes and poked his nose.

"It'll be alright." Jeongguk shook his head at Taehyungs words and wrapped his hand around Taehyung, really needing a hug as Taehyung hugged back.

"I know what my mother is going to say and I'm so done hearing it."

Taehyung tightened his grip around Jeongguk. "You can do it, go through with it and ask Chungha to have an open relationship."

"You're a genius!" Jeongguk exclaimed loudly.

"I know, I know I'm amazing." They both snickered and pulled away from the hug, Jeongguk taking off his clothes and wearing the new one as Taehyung made his bed, not caring that this was supposed to be Jimins job.

"Thanks for the help, Taehyungie." Jeongguk thanked and ruffled Taehyungs hair before going to his mothers private room, knowing she would definitely be there.