Chapter 7

Taylor I guess got mad and told Ashley he was going home for "family reasons", what bull crap. She sounded kind of hurt but then she got nasty and retorted rudely

"why don't you just marry your family, cause you clearly don't care for me!", he got taken aback and just waved goodbye. I assumed he didn't want to get to heated so he could still come over, for me.

Me. What am I doing. That is my sister. Oh my god. How could I do this to Ashley. Im so sorry. God I am such an idiot. My thoughts got interrupted by my butt being slapped. I whipped around to see Taylor standing behind me with a devilish smile on his face.

"Hey, sorry you had to hear that.", his face got calmer and more sad.

"Um its ok, like I didn't hear much... um yah", i said nervously to him. My thoughts came back again. I need to cut this off now, I need to be a good sister.

I was about to say something when Taylor grabbed me and pushed my hips against his body and slowly kissed me and then went down my neck to my collar bones and sucked on the tender skin. WHAT AM I DOING!!! My brain screamed but my body and heart raced in lust and what cant be love... Or can it be. My previous thoughts were thrown to the wind. I loved Ashley. She is my second half. But this is different. Surely if she knew how Taylor made me feel she would understand, right?

"mhhh" an involuntary moan came from my mouth as he sucked on my neck. I subtly back towards the counter. He stopped kissing me and smiled.

"Well I better go off.", he said with a smile.

"Ok um see you later?", i said confusingly.

"Defiantly." He said with a grin.

"Text me bae... I lo" I shut the cabinet I was looking in quickly before he could get those words out. I quickly smiled.

"Seeya Taylor miss you already.", I said reassuring him I still liked him.

But not love, love is the only word I cant use. It is too powerful. I use it for three people. Mom, STEPdad, and Ashley. That it no grandpa no grandma just them. That words has actual meaning to me.