*Chapter 1*

"Im home"

yelled ashley as I saw her come inside. She had a boy with her as usual so i didn't pay much mind to his existence.

"Hey jess i want you to meet Taylor"

I didn't look up before i said a nice hi back. I wish i would of never looked up.

He was perfect with his light brown messy hair and carmel eyes that could make me melt and his cute bandannas that fit just right.

"Hai... Uh um i am uh jess?"

I finally murmured.

"Hey"

he said back as he smirked at me with a devilish smile that made me want to smack him and also kiss him.

I mean WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BOY my mind screamed, i managed to keep a cool head as i walked up the stairs.

Unfortunately for me i was wearing a blue skirt and a white oversized sweater with a blue bow in my long blonde hair that matched my eyes.

This was unfortunate because i turned around to get one last look at this taylor and caught him staring right at my ass. I skipped up the stairs with my middle finger high to let him know i saw him.

But it seemed like he didn't even care, no more like he liked that i knew he did that.

Again that rush came in my stomach that made me want to scream and smack him pretty face then again i wanted to just kiss those hot lips.

"Fuck"

I murmured to these thoughts and lust.