*Chapter 4*

I wake up and watch some Netflix then i take a long good shower in the bathroom down the hall from my room.

(Yah i have to share one with my sister)

I finished up and got out and wrapped a towel around my body and decided to let my hair air dry and not towel dry.

So i exited the bathroom and was making my way down the hall with my headphones in my ears blaring Panic! and the Disco.

Taylors P.O.V.

I came over to ashleys house again... I feel bad cause i really only wanted to see jess.

Idk ashley is a good and pretty girl but jess is someone i want... No need... No lust.

So i walked in the familiar house.

"hey i am gonna change you go outside ill be right out"

I said quickly to ashley. She smiled and walked out.

"Finally"

I murmured to myself. I walked up stairs to see jess walking infront of my in her TOWEL.

I knew she didnt see me but man i saw her and she was so beautiful.

Her hair was wet and messy and her body was so clean and tan and the towel ( not to be pervy) was short and hot. I knew this was my chance. I wanted her.

Jess P.O.V.

I walked into my room not bothering to shut the door cause nobody was home.

I set my phone down and pulled out my ear buds. I could still faintly hear my music drifting away.

I was about to drop my towel and get dressed when i heard someone say stop.

It was taylor i knew his voice from anywhere

"what the hell caniff?"

I said loudly.

"I didnt mean to scare you but you were about to drop your towel and i wanted to make sure you knew i was here"

He said sorta shy and put his hand on the back of his neck. He looked me up and down and smiled and walked into my room and shut the door behind him.