Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

My eyes hesitantly met his. The fire burning there surprised me.

"I think you forget that I am a man sometimes," his fingers caressed my cheek. "Because even though we are best friends, I am not blind."

I blinked, "What are you talking about?"

"How long have we been friends?" he countered his hands running down my arms and resting on my hips.

I could hardly think, "Um, fifteen years?"

Ricky pulled me closer to him, "And how did we meet?"

I swallowed, "You asked me on a date, but I wasn't allowed to date yet, so I asked if we could be friends instead."

Ricky ran his hands down to cup my ass, "Rachelle, I don't want to lose our friendship. You are all I have left, but Baby, sometimes you tempt me more than I can stand."

I moaned when he slipped his hands inside of my black lace panties touching my bare skin.

"And so I wanted to ask you again, please go out with me. I know that it's Christmas time and your life is crazy with school and your family. But I just want to know if I have a chance."

I have been waiting for this moment for fifteen years. I thought he had lost interest, and if I am honest, I worried that I wasn't enough for him.

"Ricky, I will always have time for you."

He pulled me tight against his pelvis, and I felt the incredible heat from his throbbing erection.

"Do you have time for this?" he whispered against my temple.

"You really want me?" I couldn't stop the doubts from slipping out.

He growled low in his throat, "I want you, Rachelle. I want happily ever after, and diapers and damn picket fences. But only with you."

No sooner had I cupped his face than his mouth crashed down on mine. Forcefull decadent kisses, where he invaded my mouth and left me no mercy. This is what I have needed, Ricky was what I was waiting for.

Gripping his hair, I wrapped my fingers into the locks, gently pulling as he moaned his satisfaction.

His tongue danced with mine as we got to know each other's taste. It was intoxicating.

He backed me up to my bed and lifted me onto it.

Not leaving my lips he cupped my breasts in his powerful hands. The slightly rough texture of his fingertips causing me to cry out against his lips.

"I knew you would be like this," he growled. "You are so fucking sexy."

I giggled, "I am a math teacher, nothing says sexy like that."

"I bet half your students have hard-ons all through class," he murmured as his lips trailed down my neck to suck on my collarbone.

My breath was coming faster now.

"Only half of my students are boys, Ricky. The girl's don't get hard-ons."

He sunk to between my thighs and gently pulled down my lace panties before bringing them up to his nose to smell.

"I bet you have a hard-on for me right now," he smirked cockily.

I grinned, "Oh, yeah? Prove it."

His hands pushed my thighs up into the air, and his mouth landed on my pussy.

My body had already been wet, but this caused a whole new level of arousal.

"Fuck," I blurted out.

Ricky stopped, his eyes darkening as he watched my face.

"I've never heard you use that word before."

I blushed violently, "I have never had someone do this to me before."

"No man has ever tasted your sweet pussy?" he asked incredulously.

I shook my head, "No."

"Oh, Rach, you and I are going to have so much fun!"

His mouth descended again licking and sucking at my folds as he pressed my legs impossibly wide.

I should have been mortified at the lewd picture I was presenting. But his talented mouth was driving me to distraction.

His fingers found the small little nub that was swollen and distended.

"Looks like someone does have a hard-on for me," he teased.

My hips jerked, "Shit!"

Ricky grinned, "What do you want me to do, Rach? More of this, or something else?"

My eyes were unfocused, "I want you!"

He rubbed tight circles around my clit, "I know you do, Baby. But you need to tell me the words."

He leaned over and licked my clit with the broad side of his tongue and then started to flick it.

"Argh!" My back arched, "I want you, damn it! Ricky, fuck me! Do it now!"

"Yes, ma'am," In an instant he had his buckle undone and was pulling out his long thick cock.

I didn't have time to think as he ripped the condom wrapper open and then rammed his length inside of me.

It had been a long time since I had done this. So, I wasn't nearly prepared for his length. I cried out as he impaled me on his massive cock.

"Fuck," Ricky growled, "Are you a virgin?"

"No," I said defensively, "I did this a few times in college."

Ricky's face was tense, "You are squeezing me so fucking tight, Rach!"

I adjusted my hips, and he sank in even further.

We both moaned at the sheer pleasure of it.

"Move, you idiot," I beckoned thrusting my hips up at him.

He started to slide out of me and then rammed back in. My fingers tightened on his shoulders as he pounded again and again.

In an instant, I felt him hit something deep inside of me and my world shattered. My body, helpless to the onslaught of his passion as I shook in his arms.

Ricky exploded right after, ropes of cum being milked by my pussy.

As we lay there panting, his sweaty body still hovering over mine, he placed his forehead against my own.

"You are bloody demanding in the sack. I fucking love that. You are mine, Rachelle!"

I smiled at the fierceness of his claim, "And you are mine."