breath

dear l.t...

it was decided that for lisa and mark's wedding, they'd be going to vancouver. we both know it's where mark spent most of his life since your parents sent him there, therefore being a sacred place in his heart, and also the fact — from what I've heard from lisa — that the month they've chosen to have the wedding in, november, will have snow.

I can only think it will be a beautiful sight, obviously there are some expenses for the trip, but they knew about it and they've only invited people who they are close most to. family and best friends.

lisa had told me to arrive at least a week early, most likely, she'd even be fine if I left a day after the wedding since we'd be meeting back in south korea, and she respects that I've been making myself busy with work.

I am excited for the occasion of their wedding, the dress I've been keeping in closet exactly for that matter, and I can't wait to wear it in such a happy event as the marriage of my best friends.

I know you will also be there, but I don't feel nervous for that, in fact, it's weird how I can't wait to see you. I can't wait for us to talk soon, are you doing okay? I'll have to ask you those questions in two weeks.