X

"But why?" Michael asked, tears beginning to form at the corner of his eyes. Neither of us could believe that it was Calum that had killed everyone.

"I was bored," Calum attempted to shrug, but he had a bit of trouble since he was in a headlock.

"You were bored? YOU WERE FUCKING BORED?! THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR KILLING TONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE PLUS ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS?! YOU COULD'VE EVEN KILLED MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND TONIGHT AND YOUR EXCUSE STILL WOULD HAVE BEEN THAT YOU WERE BORED?! WHAT KIND OF SICK BASTARD DOES THAT TO PEOPLE?! AND I THOUGHT I COULD CALL YOU MY FRIEND!" Michael screamed angrily. He was starting to scare me a bit, so I just backed up and stood in front of the fridge with my bat.

"Everyone has their own way to get rid of boredom. Anyways, it's Ashton's own fault that he had to die."

"What the hell do you mean it was Ashton's own fault he had to die?" Michael almost screamed. Even though we were in complete darkness, I could still tell that he wanted to kill Calum. He definitely wasn't the only one.

"He should have just stayed at the party after he came back from dropping Stephanie off like I told him to. If Ashton hadn't followed me back to her house, he never would've seen anything and he wouldn't have had to die."

"You're nothing but a filthy bastard Calum," Michael spat.

"Don't just blame all of this on me. Ashton's lovely girlfriend Allie was in on the whole shabam too."

"First of all, Allie would never kill Ashton, and second, then why the fuck is she dead?"

"She threw a huge hissy fit because I killed her precious boyfriend, and I knew it was gonna be either me or her, so I killed her before she had the chance to kill me. You never know what a girl crazy in love will do."

"Well now it's gonna be you because Iza is outside right now calling the police." It didn't surprise me that Iza hadn't come back in. If I were her I wouldn't want to be in here either.

"You know what, I don't really even give a fuck anymore. Go ahead and send me to jail, but it isn't going to bring anyone I killed back to life."

"Don't you think we freaking know that Calum? You need to go to jail before you kill anyone else, and before you piss me off enough that I kill you myself."

"Go ahead and kill me. Going to hell can't be any worse than going to jail. It might even be better."

"Just shut the hell up Calum," I spat, speaking to him for the first time since I took his mask off.

"Oh poor you Lukey. I bet you did actually think for a couple of days that you did kill that girl. You know if you two hadn't caught me now, you would've been the next to go."

"Luke, can you go find some ductape so we can shut this bastard up?" Michael asked, obviously pissed off.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a couple of minutes," I said as I sat the bat down by the doorway, figuring that Calum wouldn't be able to get to it, so I wouldn't have to worry.

It took me a few minutes, but I eventually found the ductape. I walked back into the kitchen and slapped it onto Calum's mouth so we wouldn't have to hear his shit anymore.

We just stood there, not moving an inch, until the police made their way here. I could feel the tremendous amount of tension in the air, even as we could hear the police sirens in the distance slowly coming closer. It only took a couple of minutes for the sirens to be right outside of Michael's house.

"Come out right now with your hands up! We have the house surrounded and we will launch gunfire if you don't cooperate!" a police officer from outside yelled. Michael and I walked Calum to the door, ripping the ductape off of his face along the way.

"I guess this is goodbye then," Calum said right before we opened the door to hand him over to the police.

"Just get the fuck out of here Calum," I said with disgust.

"Awe come one Lukey, can't I just do one more thing before I have to leave you guys forever?" Calum asked, annoyingly batting his eyelashes at me.

"Like what?" I groaned.

"Like this," Calum smirked as I felt something hit the back of my head and my vision went black.