Chapter 1: Hired

Chapter 1: Hired

"so, you want me to kill this guy?" i said taking a long drag from my cigarrette.

"You can throw in a little tortue if you like." the Earl added.

"Now, tell me the risks."

"Hm, well, the butler is in charge of four demons."

"And they are?" I asked looking at the young boy through the smookey room.

"They are Hannah Annafellows and the triplets." inquired the sleek figure of the dark butler.

"Hmm, he has the demon sword on his side, eh?" I replied, smirking at the challenge.

"Yes, he had been stabbed with it before, but he had dragged himself out of hell--"

"Does he have yellow eyes?" I interuppted.

"Yes, how did you know?" the earl asked. I gave a low, devious laugh before I contnued with my answer.

"It is a common occurence in my field. The yellw eyes means he has a soul, which means even if he dies, he'll just comeback out of hell and into his damaged body."

"Then how do you kill him?" the earl questioned.

"Two ways. One, you kill 'em and tear their body to pieces before you cremate them. Two, you capture their soul. And what do you need to capture a soul?" I asked with a smirk.

"A reaper's tool. But once you have it, what do you do with it?"

"Hm, I usually feed it to my dog." I smiled as I patted the head of the small black demon dog I had aquirred some odd years ago. The black slender hound looked up at me with its own devilish smile, showing off those small, bright white daggers.

"I see. How will you got about infiltraiting the manor?" the earl questioned. I took another drag of my ciggeratte and blew out the smoke as the plan formulated in my mind.

"Well, I can't break in and kill him, for the other servants will surely cath me. even with my abilities, five demons are challenging, espically if one is the demon sword. Although, the triplets are weaker, and Hannah is less skilled, but it is too much of a risk at which I am not willing to take." I said tapping of the ashes from the tip of the ciggeratteinto the ash tray on the small stand next to the couch I was laid on.

"Then how will you do it?" the earl questioned leaning forward in his leather chair.

"It will have to be an inside job," I replied stretching out across the couch and leaning my head on my arm which rested on the arm of the couch, "I must become a maid of theirs. I will earn minimal trust. Then, I will get the butler alone, and then tear him to pieces. His soul will be sucked into my blade and thenfeed to my dog. And Claude Faustus shall be no more." I smiled at he wonderful plan, for it came so easily to me. The earl laid back in his chair, content with my plan.

"Then Alois will suffer at the loss of his dearest butler. He won't even send anyone else after me for revenge because he would be to scared he'd lose someone else." The earl replied.

"How pathetic. That is where he differs from you, Earl Phantomhive. You would not care as much if Sebbastian were to die." I said taking another drag.

"Not in the slightest bit."

"If I may, can I ask you a question?" questioned the butler.

"Of course, crow." I snickered at him. Even though he tried to hide his eyes, I could still sense that demonic atmosphere around him. it was black and shaped in the form of a crow around him. He should have known better that he couldn't conceal his trueself around a person like me.