{Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler} The Failed Assain (Claude Faustus Love Story)

Hello :D

This is my second story! so, I'm still new at this! Let's see how this goes. Okay, this story is a love story about Claude and an Assain. This is a fan fiction about Black Butler season two. So, this includes spoilers (probably not too many). There is some information YOU NEED TO KNOW so you can understand the story.

1. Alois and his workers are all alive-they, came back from the dead.

2. Ciel has been transformed from a demon back to a human, but this has edited their contract.

3. Sebbastian has to serve Ciel until he dies of natural causes and he will never be able to devour his soul, the same with Claude and Alois.

4. Claude and Hannah are both still bound to Alois.

5. Claude and Sebbastian still hate each other.

6. Ciel has a grudge against Alois and Claude.

7. The Phantomhive Servants have still have no idea what happened.

Hopefully the rest should still be understandiable, but you need this info to understand the begining of the story. I'm sorry it has to be this was because unlike other people, I can't just shove this character into the story. It's mostly because the idea of messing up the original plot annoys me too much (I'm weird), so it's a little bit of an after story.

WARNING: Contains violence, sexual references, language, and weird people.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, or if I have made any mistakes. (I tend to make a lot) Other than that, there isn't anything else you should know. (other than the anime itself) So enjoy!!! :D