Chapter 11: Sweet Dreams ✔

"Another one."
(Dj Khalid voice)

Vote. Comment. Share.🌹
____________________

Linda Pov

Last night was absolutely amazing. It was everything I expected and so much more. The way his lips pressed on mine-

Ok, Linda, stop drooling and take a shower.

My hands automatically slapped myself so that I can stop fantasizing about what had already passed off; I served a morning prayer had taken my blue towel and started to shower. I moved around in the water and have my mind drift back to the things I tried to forget but I couldn't. Everything around him makes me feel alive. I've come to the conclusion that thinking about him did no good. It brought feelings that I didn't know how to deal-

Oh, that's great.

I came out of the tub to find Mr. Henderson standing there, like a deer caught in the daytime at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hurriedly my bare hands attempted to shield my breast and feminine area, but I completely lost my balance and I set off back to the tub so hard that I felt a slight pain in my backside.

"Ouch," I groaned, placed my hand where it hurt the most I didn't even care that my physical body was exposed and the fact my legs went failed to hold me down frustrated me.

You're not a toddler that's learning how to walk, get up already!

For a breath second, I saw him reaching out to help but then altered his judgment, and he cleared his throat and lowered his eyes on the floor. I urged him to look at me, only he was unmoved control of his emotion.

I shrugged, Was I not attractive enough? Of course, he isn't going to look at your body. Or maybe he's a gentleman, Linda. Besides, you are fearfully and wonderfully made who cares if he doesn't like the shapes of you.

Honestly, I must've thrown off a bit, accepting the conversation in my brain and forgot that I was still indeed naked that he bore to clear his throat once more to break me of my thinkings.

My hands reached for the I bath towel and scooted off back the sheer shower curtains that somewhat veiled my body because it appeared blurred on his instructions. "M-Mr. Henderson, what are yet you doing here?"

I hope he didn't notice anything. What do you mean you wish he didn't see a damn thing? When you were talking to yourself for a good minute, of course, he saw every each of you!

"I'm sorry," he glanced at me, doing his best to allow his eyes to gaze to the rest of me. His expression altered into all shades of crimson. "I-I was looking for you, breakfast's ready."

I nodded and studied his facial features.

My lips curled into a little grin.

He's blushing?? That's a first.

He notices that I have taken delight in his discomfort he regained his composure and cleared his throat. "By the way, you look beautiful," he says before closing the door.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I couldn't fathom what had happened, so I did what I could do to distract myself. I wrapped a towel tightly around my chest and got fitted out as slowly as I could.

You don't have to have breakfast with him.

Yes, you do he's your husband.

Go and have breakfast with him. No big deal, right?