Chapter 34: Bad Nights ✔

Hey, my loves! Hope that you are all well! Before you began reading. There's something I need to get off my chest. I will not tolerate negative vibes! If you feel the need to throw hate for no apparent reasons, please do keep it to yourselves. Recently, I've read a comment from my earliest chapters of "FINDING YOU" calling me a "horrible writer" Because of the grammar errors? (yes writing seems is easy, but it's not). Then, I reply back to her in the nicest way possible. Then she writes a very long essay on how uneducated I am? (I didn't reply back to those comments and I decided to delete those comments.

Because that's not what Jesus would've done to throw hate on top of hate but, excuse me professor so and so. I speak FIVE languages. Forgive me, if I've not mastered the English skills to spot very grammatical errors here and there as you have. As I said before, I will begin to edit my stories when I complete them.

Plus, I've ALWAYS warned everyone at the very beginning of each chapter that there are grammar errors. I have a busy schedule outside of wattpad. Instead of relaxing on my spare times like an average human would. I CHOSE to WRITE. Because that's something that I LOVE to do. So, if you cannot tolerate my "writing errors" for the time being please, do pick another story to read. I'm all for slight criticisms. But do not insult me. I've already found Jesus, and I don't have time to cuss anyone out.

I only pray that I'll continue to grow as a writer and be that the BEST at what I do. I've bought all sorts of "help guide textbooks" for grammar, spellings, etc. that's slowly shaping me into becoming an excellent writer. As of now, I do thank you all those who can up with me at the time being. Anywho, lovelies

Carry on, Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹

______

Andrew Pov

"Ted?" she blinks.

"Yes, my best friend Ted," I smirked.

"I don't believe you." she replies, harshly.

I sighed.

Crap, I had a feeling that it would come to this.

Luckily, I had a plan to end her doubts.

I smirk.

Does she want the truth? Then that's what she'll receive.

I lifted her up and put on my shoulders. "W-what are you doing, Andrew? Put me down!" she fights.

"Be still. Otherwise, I'll drop you." I warned, walking us out of the house into my car.

I've had enough problems, today.

The last thing that I need is Ted's ancient "tie" to stir conflict in my marriage.

"We're going to the owner of that tie." I put her in the passenger seat.

"If you're wrong about this. You'll have to make it up to me. The way that I like." I teased by resting my free hand on her thigh.

She scowls.

"Well, you're not right yet until then keep your hands off me," she advised returning my hand back at the wheel.

Well, this is going to be a wonderful ride.

** Linda Pov **

Make it up to you?

Yea, right.

I'm not making anything up to you until I find out the truth.

My mom raised no fool.

He thinks that he can solve this problem by a thigh rub? Well, some nights it does help a lot.