Emma

"Emma!! Get up!!" Ava said. I got up and walked down the stairs. "We gotta get ready for school." Ava said. I got up and headed to the closet. It was a huge room, with clothes everywhere, a makeup table, hair dying table, contacts, glasses, sunglasses, necklaces, earrings, headbands, hats, headgear, flowers, and a lot of other things. The first time I went in here, I was amazed. I got dressed and brushed my hair. I was about to cover my mark when I stopped. I smiled and let my hair show the green paw. I walked out of the room, where Ava was waiting for me. "Let's go." Ava said.

"Hello class! Welcome back to Species learning class! Before we start today's lesson, I would some students to come up!" the teacher said. "Huh?" Ava whispered. "Ruby Smith" a girl with blonde hair, and...a heart alpha mark, came up. She looked a lot like Julian. "Blaze Miller." Blaze stood up and walked to the front of the room. "Flash Johnson" Another walked up. He also had a mark. A lightning. "And finally, Emma Whiteblood" I stood up and walked up to the front of the room. I stood. Blaze waved at me, and I waved back. Ruby was staring at Blaze with love eyes. When she noticed him wave at me, and I waved back, she glared at me. I smirked and stared ahead. "You make be wondering why these students are in the front of the room. These are the Alpha wolves that are in this classroom. Today, instead of learning about the Felincius, we will be learning about Alpha wolves and the history of the werewolf. You may take your seats now!" the teacher said, somehow in one breath. We all sat down.

"A long time ago, nothing was in our world. It was an empty void. Suddenly, two beings appeared. She was the controller on everything. She controlled life, and the very Earth we live on! The other one was the controller of death, and controlled where people go when they die. Their names, was Gaea and Grim. 3 other Alpha's came into the world. They were the major gods. One of them was Starry. She was the controller of the stars. There was also Sunny. She was the most energetic, and controlled the sun and daytime. Finally, there was Shadow. He was the least energetic, and was quiet. He was the controller of night and the moon. Together, they controlled the basic forms of life: Life and Earth, Death, Day and the sun, and the moon and Night. Soon, what would be known as the "Minor" gods came. Flame: the god of fire, Electric: the god of electricity and the weather, and many more! Together, they continued to help mortals create new things, and give bad Karma to those who deserve it. They helped each other grow their powers....until one day. Humans fought against the gods. The wolves knew what they had to do. Gaea created a power. Every few years, a child the age of thirteen will have a mark. How long these marks are made depends. If it is a minor gods mark, like Splash and Animai, the mark will show every 10 or so years. If it is a more powerful minor god, like Electric and Flame, it will be every 50-100 years. If it is a major god, either Shadow, Sunny, or Starry, it would come every 1000-10000 years. If it is either Grim or Gaea, the controllers of the universe, it would happen every 100,000,000,000,000 to infinite years, basically almost never. The marks would show what they are. A skull means Grim. A red paw would mean Flame. A moon and stars would be Sunny. And Gaea. She is the ultimate green paw. We haven't had a Gaea Alpha in several centuries. It has been that way since the Great Fall, or the day that the gods fell."

"Wow." I said after class. We walked out of the classroom. "That was a lot of information." Ava said. We talked about the long class period as we walked into transformation class. While we walked, Ruby shoved me to the wall. "You stay away from Blaze, okay? He will be mine." I stood there, unimpressed. Ava's eyes began to glow as she grabbed Ruby and threw her to the other side of the wall. "I will make you stay away from him!" Ruby yelled behind us. We just continued to walk.