Emma

I opened my eyes. "Ugh.." I moaned. I went to feel my head and realized I couldn't. I looked around at my arms. They were clamped to the wall. I looked around me. My feet, arms, legs, hands, body, tail, all of it was clamped. The room was all white, and a huge machine stood in front of me. About the size as a huge cannon, it had a small point where a beam could come out of. I started to panic. Where was I? Why was I here? How did I get here?! Suddenly a door opened. An old man came out, with glasses, a white beard, and a white lab coat. "W-who are you! Let me go!" I yelled. The man looked at me and smiled. But not in an affectionate way, in a way that looked evil, sinister. I started to get frightened. He walked over to the machine. "This is a very special machine like you are a very special wolf." He said, still smiling wickedly. I sat there, registering this news, and said, "Is this about my mark?" I said hesitantly. "Yes. That very scar has tons of power, perfect for me." He answered. He started to work on the machine as he continued, "this machine was created to take your power and make it mine. It sucks Alpha Powers into a consumable liquid, which when consumed, will give me your abilities!" He exclaimed evily. I registered this for a second. Then I realized what that meant. "You can't!" I yelled. He looked back at me and laughed wickedly. "I believe I can miss," He said. Then he powered it on.

I hadn't felt any pain close to this every in my life. A beam hit my chest, making me feel excruciating pain. I also started to feel more exhausted the longer it was on. I looked in the corner of my vision at my paw and was horrified by what I saw. I started to fade. I felt like trying to fight it, then something happened.

My eyes felt strange, like they were glowing. My body started to glow, and suddenly, the clamps broke. They had exploded off from the force I was exerting. I jumped out of the beam, and started to feel the paw materialize again. I felt powerful, like I could do anything. While I was thinking of a plan, the door opened. Out came the scientist, yet the old man now had a blaster. He took aim and fired, but as he fired, an instinct I didn't know existed kicked on and made me spin out if the way and use my own Earth power to summon a ball of energy at him. He tried to dodge out of the way but got hit in the shoulder. I took this opportunity to use my vines to pin him to a wall. I ran out the door and outside the building. As I did, a group of kids were running in my direction. Only at this moment did I realize who it was, but it didn't take to long for me to collapse. I felt myself being caught and picked up. That was when I fainted for the second time in a week.