Saving is NOT kidnapping!!!!

A/N: I don't own Naruto or any anime that are referenced or hinted at in this fanfiction story. They belong to their original creators. I only own my characters.

____________________________________________

Hinata POV

Drip.

Drip drop.

'Huh? What is that?'

Drip drip.

Drop.

'That is a really annoying sound.'

Drip.

Drip.

'What is that?' I think silently to myself.

The sound of rushing water and a constant annoying dripping in the background is what I heard but there was a loud yet steady rhythmic thumping sound.

As I slowly steer my concious mind away from this peaceful place, the only thing that registers in my mind is how nice and warm I feel at the moment.

This pillow I'm currently using is releasing a soothing sound and warmth, but it's really firm and is probably really big. This pillow is so comfy too, at the moment I have my right arm and right leg draped over the pillow and it would seem to an onlooker as if I am clinging on to it for dear life.

The dripping noise is still in the background.

Drip.

Drip drop.

Drop.

'Wait. Since when was the campsite so close to a river or any body of water?' I could have sworn the nearest river was about a 15 minute jog from camp.

Drip drip.

Drop.

'I wonder what that dripping sound is?' Could that be rain?

No it can't be or else I would be wet and chilled to the bone but instead I'm all dry and quite warm.

'I could of sworn I fell asleep outside my tent, so how am I not cold, even just a tiny bit? And lastly, where did I get a huge body pillow from?'

As my mind still ponders these questions, I try to push the body pillow away from me with my hands but nothing happens.

'It didn't even move an inch.' I think to myself.

Drip.

Drop.

'Oh well, I am exhausted.' I think to myself while I let out a small sigh.

I just make myself comfortable again on the bedding with my back facing the warmth and the huge body pillow. As I slowly start to fall asleep again, I feel something shift around and then I hear a soft grunt from behind me, my whole body freezes up completely.

My lungs temporarily stop, too scared to even gasp or breathe.

I just feel a cold, numbing sensation shoot through my whole spine and I try to make my body as small as possible while slowly moving away from what I once thought was a warm, huge body pillow.

I try to remember what happened a few hours ago and memories of this mission flood my senses in an instant.

Drip.

I don't remember any enemies near our campsite or of any sort of attacks within the last week.

I just remember looking at the campfire and getting a very bad headache...the color of mercury silver then red, red like blood...was it the flames?

No...it was a bright blood-red. Kinda like two blood-red rubies. Could they have been eyes?

Blood-red Eyes!?...That could only possibly mean...eyes of the Uchiha clan!

'Oh no! Am I a prisoner to one of the Uchiha brothers? If so for what reason? It wouldn't be because of my eyes could it?!'

Instinctively as my mind tried to process all the memories, my body had almost made it near the edge of the make-shift bedding.

I was relieved that I close to escaping from this kidnapper and I was praying to all the gods that it wasn't either of the Uchiha brothers that was laying behind me. Or I won't be able to escape or even hold my own against either in a fight.

The edge is so close, just a few more centimeters and I'll be able to at least put some distance between us.

I really, really need a plan. I wish Shikamaru was here, he would have helped with his strategic mind.

As soon as my fingers grip the edge of the bedding and try to slowly pull myself away from my kidnapper.

I feel ice run in my veins and I totally freeze. I felt fingers touch my clothed back and I reflexively pulled away from the contact. I was so shocked and scared, I let a tiny gasp escape from my lips.

Fast as lightning, I feel a warm, strong arm wrap itself around my waist and pull me back towards him. As soon as my back was pressed securely to his front, he wrapped his other arm around my waist and rested his hand on my shoulder. This was a very effective and annoying hold as it kept me from moving away from him.

I could literally feel my heart drop down towards my feet as my stomach started to do that weird lurching feeling.

'Who is this person?!?'

Drip drop.

'Where am I? I wonder what happened to my team and the others?'

'Is it the same intruder from before?! Where am I? Are my teammates in the campsite!?!'

Drip drop.

Drip drop.

'Are they safe!?'

Drip drip.

Drop drop.

'Who is this!?!'

Drip drop drop.

'Dear Kami, where is that annoying dripping sound coming from!!?!!?'

____________________________________________

Happy New Years everyone!!!!!  I'll try to update soon!!!

Please vote, comment and follow!!!! =)☆♡