i thought real men dont dance

CHAPTER 4

is rubbish

me and my mate where BORED, and i told her i was writing a story, and she suggested i write this, and infact she came up with the plot line for most of it..

i think she has wattpad:

Rubyyk :)

Welll, enjoy

iloveyouall:)

Lily and Barbie where waiting for me outside the school gates after school.

"So! What are we doing tonight?" Lily chirped linking arms with me.

"Hmm, well, I was thinking, Jason Oakfield is having a party at his house, we could go to that." Barbie suggested.

"Okay, sounds good, I'll have to check with my - Oh, wait! No I don't! I have my own Hall of Residence!" I punched the air excitedly.

Lil and Barbie giggled.

Barbie and I went back to Lily's flat after. Turns out her parents own some fancy company, and didn't want her living in some gross dorm, so they bought her, her own flat. She doesn't have to pay mortgage either. Her folks take care of that. The living room was medium sized with an L-shaped sofa taking up most of the space. There was a bookshelf in the corner, and a furry rug in the centre. A large TV hung from the wall. Her kitchenette was large enough, and she had a small dining table that was located in the far corner, opposite her fridge. She pointed out the bathroom and the spare bedroom/computer room to me as we passed by into her room. A large double bed was in the middle of the room, and a closet and a chest of draws where pushed to the walls. A floor to ceiling mirror ran the length of the wall opposite her bed. It was themed deep purple and white. Lil and Barbie collapsed onto her bed, and I stood awkwardly by the door for a minute before Lily piped up.

"So, what are you guys going to wear?"

"Not sure. Maybe the pink one, y'know. The one with the bow?" Barbie sat up, waving her arms around, trying to paint a picture of the dress.

"What about you, Jay?" Lily turned to me

"I don't have anything," I said, walking into the room, plonking myself down in a white chair next to her bed.

"Oh, that's fine, you can borrow something of mine. I don't mind!" Lily offered.

"What are you gonna wear then?" Barbie turned to Lil.

"That new black one I bought the other week. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet!"

After a while of talking about nothing in particular, we decided to get ready. Lily lent me a red bodycon dress, that ended an inch before my knee. It was strapless, with a slight sweetheart neckline. If I was honest, I felt a bit slutty in it. She also lent me some red stiletto's. I didn't wear any jewellery. I curled my hair slightly, and applied some subtle lipstick.

After about 2 hours, we were finally ready to go.

As we pulled up to the house in the black London cab, we could hear the music pumping from inside. We filled out of the car, and Barbie paid the cabbie.

Inside the place was slightly smoky, and very loud. We spotted Bake and Aaron, and made our way through the mass of bodies to them. The three of us were greeted with a wolf whistle. I blushed.

"So, my lovely ladies, what are we drinking?" Blake looked at us expectantly

"Just beer thanks." I replied. There where mumbled agreements from the girls. After a while he arrived back with our beverages.