I thought real men dont dance

Oookay, Umm, not too sure how this story is going, but i'm going to stick with it, untill i get bored, or people tells me it sucks!

okay

enjoy

loveyouall:)

>Tristan's POV<

I looked up as the door swung open, and a girl with long brown hair swept in. She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't make out her features through her hair.

"Ah, Miss Lloyd I presume?" Mr Fontaine stared up at the girl, before quickly returning to filling something on his desk.

"Yup, That'd be me" She grinned down at him.

"Well, your seat is at the back there. Next to Tristan," He gestured vaguely towards me, not looking up from his papers on the desk. Then he leaned near her and whispered something, looking at me. What did I do?

She laughed "I'm sure I can handle it." She scanned the class quickly, looking for her seat.

When she found me her eyes widened, and her eyes locked with mine. Then it clicked into place. She was that girl I had run into, a few weeks ago. Her near-black eyes where wide with surprise, and her chestnut hair curled delicately around her face. A small smirk crept across her pink lips, as she sauntered towards me. Josie? Jo? Jaime? Ja'mai? Jay? Names of girls filtered through my head, as I tried to remember what she was called.

"Jayce Lloyd." She stuck her hand out to me, a small smirk still glued to her face.

"Tristan Renn," I met her gaze, and winked. "Don't I know you?"

"Sweetie, if you knew me don't you think you would remember this?" She gestured to herself.

"I think I would..."

"Would you two at the back there like to continue you discussion in front of the class, or

may I please continue with my lesson?" Sir put his hand on his hip and tapped his foot impatiently. Jayce blushed.

"I know. I would remember me to," She whispered in my ear as she skipped around me, taking her seat.

For the rest of the lesson she totally ignored me.

>Jayce's POV<

As soon as Mr Fontain let us out for 2nd period, I shot out the door, so fast, I'm pretty damned sure I broke a world record. Tristan wasn't in my lesson, which was English. The day dragged on until, FINALLY, it was lunch. The tables where actually split up into different types of people.

*Seriously?* Trev piped up *I thought that only happened in Mean Girls?*

I resisted the urge to nod in agreement. In the centre of the room, was a large, rounded red table, consisting of girls in high heels, and barley there skirts. Oh c'mon! This was ENGLAND! In WINTER! One of the girls there was the girl in the 10 inch LOOK-AT-ME heels, who had auditioned before me. Oh Lord...

"Hey!" I looked around, looking for the voice. There was no one I could see. I shrugged, guessing that whoever it was, hadn't been talking to me.

"Umm, down here..." My head snapped down, to see a VERY small girl, barley over 5ft, with honey coloured hair wrapped up behind her hair into a French twist. Her blue eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Oh, hi! Sorry about that, I sorta didn't see you down there!" I mumbled sheepishly.

She giggled "Oh, no worries, I'm used to it, babe!"

I grinned at her, and then turned to queue up for my lunch.

"Hey! Wait, you don't think I just came over here to say hi, did you?" The blonde haired girl bounced after me.