Alison saved

this one is a girl name Alison.  well on normal days walking home there nothing that to out of the ordinary. besides the few fights from couples or the people that live next door to them.  so like any teenage that doesn't want to realized how dark the world going to. had her head phone on full blast. well loud enough for still realize what going on in front of here.

you know when you like are paying attention but aren't. these are one of those times.  she felt the air pass. from the cars. but didn't notice when  they pulled over for a second to let something pass. then they went on like nothing. she knows when to stop and who is front of her. but when it like the road that doesn't really matter to know.  so at every stop lights never going with old being told. it was like this for 5 blocks. as she saw more people begining to become bigger  clusters.  that when she diceide to come back. when she notice people. notice the events that are happening.

a random building. since  the building around here never caught the mind of the young lady. with that the buildings were like abandon to that mind.  she had to  go straight. no way to pass the crowd.its was so thick that the whole side walk was filled. 7 squares of cement full. with that.  these were the beef people and the ones that look like you can't push pass because of there strength.

so she just became one that was at the very far end. with the music in ears. hating her mission home is being delay.

somehow over the deaf music some said "there someone in there"

following the crowd. there someone was flying a towel. the fire tamer. Were getting the small trampoline. only one was getting in place. the others were to busy doing something fire tamer related. so this girl that wanted to get home and saw the crowd being  absorbed by the orange flames. jumping over the police barriers. she went and pick up side of the tramplione.
" you needs to say behind the barrier."
" are you going to talk to me all night or help me, help you  get that person down."

hes know he had no choice.
" i will be closes to the fire. "

with his armor back to the fire.
" jump and land on this. "
the person who was stuck in the building landed on the trampoline. as soon as the dude gotten off. he was help by the EMTs to the ambulance.  the normal girl help put the the trampoline against the truck.  take this chance she walk out to the other side. accepted the claps and went home.

weeks later....

Alison was given a metal for her bravery.  the person  she saved was actual the new kid at the school. so he became her friend. they walked home together. now here world isn't color passing by anymore.

the end