hero of the school

That day I save Hermione. It began like every other day. Me, Vern and Garroth were waiting for Hermione. Everyone was walking past us. Like usually. We talk about the homecoming plans. We were thinking about going together like friends. It just seems like a normal day. Everything was moving too fast.

We hear shots fire. Garroth grab my hand and my group went under the table. Everyone was running. Fear was in the air. No matter I look. Someone was on the ground or running for his or her life. After the halls cleared up from the kids. We saw Hermione with the gun. It was point at the celling.

"Stay on the ground." she said.

"Guys it Hermione." I said worriedly

"what is she doing?" ask Vern

"I don't know," I said.

"what can we do." ask Garroth.

"We have to talk her out of this. We have to be there for her."

"how are we going to do that?" ask Vern.

"I will go out. You two try to get to the police."

"No Bella. What if you get hurt?" said Garroth. He grabs my hand, as I was half way-out.

"Good or bad she is still our family." I said.

I got out form out of underneath.

"Hermione?" I ask.

She saw me. The gun pointed at me.

"Get out of her Bella. This has nothing to do with you."

"I am making it my business." I said. "What are you doing?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Then make me understand."

"I am tired of being invisible. I tried of stuff. My family hates me. They beat me every night. "Said Hermione.

"they're a not you only family." I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I, Garroth, and Vern are your family."

"No you are not."

"It doesn't matter about blood. I matters on who is there. For you and cares about you. We care about you and you care about us."

"Yeah right but they will hurt me still."

"We can figure something out. We just need time. We can get the police to throw them in jail."

"That takes care of the house problems but what about channel and her group of friends. They pick on me where everywhere I go. Does not matter what time of day it is. They always bully me or punch me."

She pointed the gun at a red hair girl. She had tears in her eyes. She is think that she was going to die.

"They do that because their idiots. Does it really matter what they think. They are probably thinking that you are great and see you as a beautiful girl they want to be. The boys of the group want to have you. They are jelly."

"But they still---"

"They are can go to jail. They have been assaulted you. They have been threating you. They have a bed in jail if they make it."

"If I let go now. I have jail time. You people will leave me behind. Like everyone else did. If I take my life now I don't have to deal with all that pain."

She pointed the gun under her chin. About to pull the trigger.

"Hermione I promise. We will never leave you. Even if you are sent to California. We will write letters. Life has it up and downs. That when you have to fight. If you fight it something beautiful will come out of it."

I saw she did not believe it.

"You think you are the only ones that deal with this problem. There are kids out their dealing with the same problem. No if you look on the internet you will see different people that do the same thing and leave the siblings behind."

I saw I hit a point on the siblings.

"Mary will have no sister. Do you want to put her thought that? Have you spotted? Be beaten every day or are going to jail and have another day to see your sister again. Possibly see her have a better life."

She removes her finger on the trigger. I slowly came closer.

"We can walk out of here together if we walk hand and hand if you give me the gun."

I was about 2 feet in front of me. She drops the gun from her chin. She was about to give me it but the door behind her broke down. I grab Hermione and trade places with her. Gunfire from somewhere. I felt something go through my chest. I fell to the ground. I hear another shots fire before I hit the ground. All I know next was that. Garroth was next to me hold my wound with his shirt with his fabulous abs showing.

"Hang on their Bella they are bringing doctors now. Please don't let go."

"I love you Garroth baker."

That was the last of it I remember in that school. I woke up in the hospital. I groan in pain.

"Bella." said Garroth

"What where am I?"

"Marcy hospital" said Garroth

"What about Hermione?"

"She will do some serious time but she will be fine. Vern is with Hermione at the station."

"How did I get shot?"

"When Hermione was about to give you the gun. Her farther came in and was going to shot Hermione until you trade places with her. You fell and Hermione shot him. You came out of surgery not so long ago."

There was a slant

"Bella did you really need what you said you love me?"

"Yes. I wanted you to know that if I didn't make it." I said as a blush went to my cheeks.

He went next to me and kisses me.

Form that day forward I had Garroth. I toke in Mary because Hermione got revenge. Everyone that hurt her went to prison. Vern and Hermione dated the whole time she was behind bars. Garroth and I got married the day Hermione got out so she could be a part of it. Hermione and Vern got married two years after use. I had two kids with Garroth. Vern had three kids with Hermione. I was right after the downfall come beauty.

ssD