1.Big Macintosh

"I can tell you in my sleep about what happened when I went to buy some books!" Big Macintosh exclaimed to his little sister Applejack. "Howdy there , Mac!Tell me what happened!" Applejack urged Big Mac.

"I ran into this stunning pony. We looked at each over both said "Sorry."and walked away. I swear it was the best moment of my life!"

"Sugar cue, sorry to break to you but I believe she was just trying to be nice. Who was this pony anyway?"

"I don't know , but I do know that , that pony does have feeling for me and I do to!"

"How can you like this pony if you don't even know he name?! What does she even look like , maybe know of her."

"Flowing , beautiful pink hair and a yellow body. Her cutie mark is butterflies."

"Fluttershy?"Applejack partly muttered this to me.

I had no idea what she had said. Well what I heard was Flupper y. Before I could ask what she said, Applejack was running in a hurry. Thanks Applejack , that really helped. I thought. "Howdy big brother!" a little loud voice , I think my littlest sister Applebloom, yelled at me. I was shocked so I jumped up. This made Applebloom practically fall to the floor laughing.

"Applebloom what do you want?"

"Just to scare you and because I heard you have a crush and I know her!"

A part of me wanted so badly to know about my crush , but the other part does not want my youngest sister involved. So I ran away. I don't know why , I could of got so many clues to who the pony was.

I was at the library trying to find a book. How to be kinder was the tittle I think. The book was written by Flutter Shy. Anyways while I was trying to find that book a ran into that pony. Yes , the pony that I love. She blushed and bent her head down.

"I'm Big Macintosh. Who are you?"

"I'm Flutter Shy."

"Flutter Shy. Why yes! Flutter Shy! You wrote the book I have been trying to find!"

" How to Be Kinder. Yes. That book. It should be down the self down there."

"Thanks!"

I felt like really happy , we had our first real conversation! And to top that off I now where her book is! I barley even knew she was my crush cause I was so happy about the book. I feel like if I was less jumpy , I could of got a date.