Chapter 26 Again And Again

Jannah pov

I don't remember how I managed to return home in my state.

I was angery, blindly angery at what James had done, I trusted him and he just let me down.

I usually don't trust people easily, but I trusted him, I believed in him and he just had taken advantage of it to break my heart.

Maybe I shouldn't fall in love ever, maybe love is a myth that doesn't exist, maybe It's an illusion we are all chasing after, while itvs just mirage.

I came to the conclusions that nobody will ever love me purely except my parents, and I had already lost one of them.

I arrived home, exhauseted both physically and emotionally, I didn't say a word as nobody saw me arriving, so I went directly to my room, and laid on my bed.

The whole way home, I didn't shed a tear, I was just angery, I didn't want to expose my weakness to anybody.

Now that I'm home, alone on my bed, it all came to me, my anger turned into saddness and heartbreak.

I burst out crying loudly like a baby, but I didn't want anybody to hear me in the house, so I buried my face in my soft pillow, as my tears rained it like a flood.

I can't remember for how long I was crying, but after sometime, the headache attacked my head like a prey, I felt my viens throbbing on the sides of my head, and I couldn't breath properly anymore. So I closed my eyes and surrendered to sleep.

I don't know how many hours later, I've woken up in my fetal position and the pillow wet underneath my head.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't, so I got up, and went to check the time.

It was Fajr time, and my mother was awake as usual reading Quran.

She noticed me so she stopped and called me.

" Jannah, you didn't tell ma what you did at the Wayne's mansion yesterday?" she said.

I didn't say a word, I just ran to her, hugged her, and began another session of crying.

" What happened baby???" she asked in concern.

" I'm not marrying him, he is a cheater mum!!!" I said.

" What?? How?? " she asked.

I told her the story, and how I reacted.

" Jannah, you can't be sure that he did what you think he did " she said.

" He is an adulterous, mum" I said angerily.

" Astaghfirullah, don't say that Jannah, you know you need four witnesses who saw with thier own eyes the act of adultery to call him that " My mum said.

And here I felt the guilt of Calling James that, maybe he was innocent, after all it was his mother who asked me to visit them at that time, maybe I was mainly jealous that I saw him lying next to another beautiful woman.

" Astaghfirullah, I'm just angery, I feel like he let me down " I said.

" Give him a chance to defend himself Jannah, part of marriage is also to know when to compromise and when to just give up, from what you had told me, I genuinly think that he is innocent, it doesn't even make sense that he would porpose and then Go to sleep with another woman " mum said.

" Why are you defending him mum?? I'm your daughter!! " I said pretending to be Jealous of him.

" You are my biological daughter, but he is going to be my son as soon as he ties the knot with you, that's how families are established, on the basis of love and understanding " mum said.