III

"It's sad to see ya' go." Mike took a drag from his cigarette as we walked up towards the entrance of the airport.

"Are you sure you don't want us to go in with you." Tony asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I don't want to by crying when I get on the plane." I giggled.

"Awe!" Jaime squealed.

"Stop!" I smiled, starting to wipe up tears.

"It's happening!" Vic attacked me in a hug. Surprisingly everything was okay between us. I didn't mind what happened. I just planned to throw it over my shoulder and ignore it.

"I have to get going." I sniffed. "My plane will leave without me." I hated Washington. It was too drowsy for what I was used to. (No offense to those who live in Washington. I lived there once, too.)

"You're going to miss out!" Mike shouted. His voice was always louder than the rest.

"On what?!" I complained. I didn't want to be all red-faced on the plane!

"All of our shenanigans." He mumbled.

"Oh please." I smiled. "I'm all torn up!" I wiped more tears.

"Okay, you gotta' go." Vic's voice was shaking as he had a smile across his face.

"You guys make me wanna' stay." I giggled.

"Everything's going to be okay." Vic gave me a thumbs up as I started to back up to walk away.

"I love you." Jaime copied him. They were making it so hard.

"Visit again soon!" Mike yelled in his loudest voice possible, earning a few stares.

"Don't stay too long up there!" Tony waved as I got further away.

"Bye guys!" I shouted, turning around and speed walking so I wouldn't miss my flight.

I got home. I missed the place and I had friends waiting for me. I had another gig to pack for. It was a modeling shoot in Europe that I was enthusiastic in the least bit. I could careless. 

Another morning passed since I had been in San Diego. Another morning of food sickness...or something. It's been two weeks. Now I'm suspicious.

"You okay in there?" My friend, Sam, knocked on the bathroom door. I wanted her there for support in case it was true.

"I'm fine." I growled at her as I went on a stick. "Just leave me alone!"

"I'm just trying to help!" Her voice went high.

"Now we wait." I waved the stick in the air to dry as I happily strolled out of the bathroom.

"Who'd you think the baby daddy is?" She sat on the couch in a smirk.

"Vic." I sighed.

"You really went on vacation and managed to do that?" She snorted. "Time should be up by now."

"Okay, here we go." I squeezed my eyes shut and held up the test to my friend. "What is it?" I peeked.

"Oh shit." Her eyes were wide.