Like A Virgin Again

taking one last look in the mirror , I headed outside and into Jacob's car . Oh did I forget to mention ? I'm his girlfriend now . we've been going out on a lot of dates lately and he finally had the balls to ask me out when he took me to the boardwalk 2 weeks ago . I felt accomplished that he did because that means I'm one step closer to making him that faithful guy who will have eyes for only one lady and live a decent life . but to be quite frankly honest , I've been enjoying my time these past 2 weeks . I find him not that bad , well , when he's not around a lot of females and only with me he's not that bad . the real him is actually so funny and cute .  I'm just saying he's not that much of an asshole or a douchebag like I used to think before...and yeah I might be slightly attracted to him..just a little . unlike any other guy , when Jacob asked me to be his girlfriend my heart jumped a little...

FLASHBACK...

I was walking with Jacob hand in hand along the boardwalk . he had insisted to bring me here really late at night when it's completely empty and we're the only people there 

I let go of his hand and walked past him "mind telling me what was your point bringing us here when it's pitch black Jacob , there's not even one motherfucker around here !" I said annoyingly crossing my arms . he came beside me "well excuse me for trying to be a little romantic here" he chuckled "don't worry next time I'm taking you out , we'll go to a dumpster" he joked . I shook my head and smiled as we continued to walk side by side . I laid my head on his shoulder as I looked ahead at the empty boardwalk . I smirked as an idea came to my head . I stopped and looked at him "bet I'm faster than you" I challenged Jacob . he chuckled "you know I'm football captain right ?" I shrugged "you know I run track , right ?" I replied. he licked his lips "alright let's bet on it...we'll run to the end of the boardwalk and WHEN I win I get a lapdance" he said smirking . I rolled my eyes "ok whatever because your ass is losing anyway . I'm winning and I'm getting a...um...a full body massage from you" I winked . he shot his eyebrows up "what ? I haven't forgotten the magic those hands could work back at the beach" I reminded him biting my lips . he chuckled and I laughed at how freaky the prizes we chose are . we got in places "ok you ready ? on GO ...1,2,3..GO ! " 

and with that we both kicked off running as fast as we could . I was beating him by a good distance and smiled to myself . I was almost to the end...."oh hell naw.." I heard him complain as he sped up and caught up to me . he stopped me from running and cornered me against the fence breathing hard . "what the hell Jacob!!" I semi-yelled , semi-laughed ."nope I'm tired and I'm not about to let you win..fuck I look like spending the night massaging you knowing you're the biggest tease in the wrold" he laughed "oh shut up you wish you could" I laughed with him . I tried wiggling away to win our race but he held my waist as a breeze of wind came and went through my hair swishing it back . Jacob reached his hand to my face gently caressing my cheek as he pressed our bodies together . 

"be my girlfriend..." he asked sincerely , his eyes shining in the late night sky . my heart started to beat so fast . I have never felt this way before . his face , it was so beautiful . his hair , his lips , his eyes , everything . I was going crazy and I didn't know why . the whole climate , his body on mine , us being alone surrounded by nothing but the sky and the shining stars bright moon and the sounds of waves . the whole thing just made it..perfect . he was still panting from running...which I found so sexy . I looked up at his eyes and smiled "of course" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck ,eager to kiss him . our lips touched just as another breeze of strong cool wind flew by making my hair and his fly all over the place freely . I closed my eyes tightening my grip around his neck pushing myself more into him .

don't ask me where these feelings came from...but I felt powerless , and weak in front f him . I was helpless , like I had to obey him . being under his touch at that moment controlled me . it's like a spell ! he had an effect on me....but guess what ? I didn't care anymore . I didn't care about this stupid game . never would I ever give up...but with Jacob , it's just impossible . I give that to him , he got me . I lost . but I still don't care . I gave up just to be with him . I wanna love him , hold him , and have a great relationship with him .