Let The Games Begin

I hung for the rest of the day with Jessie and Lauren some more . They're both really cool and fun to be around . They invited me to this party on the weekend but I had more important things to take care of if you know what I mean. After a while of begging and saying how boring the party will be without me I finally decided to say yes I mean the player himself might be there as well so why not ?  

After school I just went straight home and started putting my plan . What...Every genius master mind needs a plan DUH and I had to make sure mine was perfect this time . 

 . Next Day at school .

I went to school and immediately was greeted by some people . Woah popular already and it's my second day . Swag ! 

A lot of the jocks walked up and talked to me , some welcoming me and some introducing themselves , some offering help and some even hitting on me but I didn't even mind . I needed to be cool with everyone around here . 

 Jacob's pov .

I was at the boys locker room after P.E fluffing my wet hair in the mirror . " Jacob my dude wassup " one of the guys said as he dapped me "ayo what's good man " " nothing man , aye come chill with us " he said as he walked towards the jocks . As always , they were probably babbling and talking about some boring irrelevant shit . "Y'all seen the new girl though ? Shawty fiiine" one of the guys said as he bit his lip and drew a body with his hands . " Man I seen her today she's bad bro " another one added " she got a little mouth though I mean , a n*gga tried to holla at her she done gave me the "look" " a third voice said . " Oh yeah man I bet the Jakester gonna hit that today before tomorrow huh " another one said as he looked at me with a grin . Everyone else started cheering and dapping me and I'm just standing there confused as hell . I raised my hands up to calm them down " hold up y'all...I don't know who you're talking about . I didn't even know there's a new girl " their eyes expanded . " You ain't seen her ? Dude she hangs with your sister . I saw them together chatting it up " new girl , hangs with Lauren , got the looks and attitudes . Why am I just finding out about this ? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and headed out to the next class with all the guys yelling out stuff like "get it Jacob " "get some my dude" "yeah man tear that ass "  " work your magic " . Today might be interesting....

 ~~Arianna's POV~~

I walked to science class and dozed off as the teacher went on . Moments later the door flew open and there he came , Jacob Perez , in flesh entering like he owns the place . I haven't took my eyes off him . Ironically the only empty seat was next to me . He walked over eying me with a slight smirk as he pulled the chair with his foot and sat down . I laughed inside a little , oh so he thinks he's bad huh ! alright I got him . 

"Class , I'll pass you a worksheet and each of you solve it with the one beside you" the teacher said .

My eyes narrowed as I turned my head to the side and sexily glanced at him . Time to put my charm on...

He scooted closer with his chair . Hmmm he had axe on . After our little stare down I decided to speak first " so are you gonna say something or just stare at me like that ? " I said then licked my lips slow making sure he's watching . He raised his eyebrows quick then crossed his arms and scooted back " says the one who's been drooling ever since I walked in " he said smirking . Here comes the lame lines players always have to say that annoy me the most . I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly " you're so full of yourself you know...boy bye go somewhere aint nobody drooling over you" I said not making eye contact . I wanted to get under his skin but he didn't seem phased at all . " You mean to tell me you don't like any of this...." He whispered as he breathed near my neck and took my hand and ran it from his chest down his stomach then ran his other hand down my back . Of all boys I've ever been with , he was the FASTEST . I'm not gonna lie , he was RIPPED I felt it through his shirt , but he's so wrong for thinking I'd give in that easily .  I laughed again then pushed him away with my hand that was still on his chest " for one , that was corny , and two , let me tell you I'm probably not like the other thirsty hoes that go crazy when you flex a muscle....so get over yourself " I said with a fake smile batting my eyelashes . Just then the bell rang and everyone got up and left . As I was walking away , he smacked his lips then wrapped both of his arms around my waist from behind and brushed my hair away slowly to expose my ear then whispered " you wanna play ? Fine with me...just know your little game isn't gonna last for long babe " he whispered breathing hard then kissed my ear so slow . I don't know why I melted as his lips touched my skin , I could feel his muscular arms against my stomach and it felt....nice....but that was wrong on so many levels . With that he brought my hair back to my face and unwrapped his arms then left me standing there with a blank face . Dammit :/

Jacob: 1 , Arianna: 0

 .Skipping to Lunch.

I was sitting with Jessie and Lauren who were talking about God knows what....I on the other hand was too busy thinking about what happened . I never let any boy beat me...if anything , I was the one who teased them . But I don't know why Jacob won , all I know is that it won't happen again . I was biting my nails nervously as my eyes roamed the place searching for him when I felt a presence behind me 

"Looking for me ?" His voice whispered in my ear . Jessie rolled her eyes and Lauren blew raspberries .

" Fall back Jake , she's not your type " his sister said .

" Mmmhmm that's not what it looked like when I had her weak kneed in science this morning" he said . I felt my face get red as Lauren crossed her arms and looked at me giving the "really though ?" Look . 

"You know I never got your name babe..."

" Why do you care ? You're gonna forget about me in no time anyway " 

He sighed " fine , let's start over....I'm Jacob" he said with a goofy smile

"Who said I wanted to know your name?"  .

" Well you need it cause you're gonna scream it later" he said smirking all sexy like . ...not this time  ....I gotta win . I decided to use one of what I like to call my 'magical powers' . They're not really magical but let's just say I know how to charm a guy by giving him a certain look with my eyes . I slowly turned to face him and squinted my eyes in his direction working my magic . It was like a conversation between my eyes and his . His were full of confidence and lust , mine were full of determination and presistence . I got mesmerized by the marvelous hazel pools of his . He really did have eyes to die for , but I wasn't gonna let him get me again . I gazed at the spark in his eyes slowly as we both started to get lost . I watched as his mouth slowly parted giving up in our little mind game . SCORE ! I flashed a devilish smile then got up and walked over to him . I knew he was used to always getting what he wanted . He didn't expect that to happen , he never gave in to any girl....little does he know there's a lot more to come . 

I slightly touched his cheek and got on my tippy toes still looking in his eyes , he was a bit taller than me .

"Arianna" he seemed confused . I laughed a little "my name , it's Arianna , remember it" I whispered again as I winked and walked away . Let the games begin...

Jacob : 1 , Arianna : 1