One On One with Jessie

After school I went home frustrated because I let him win . I kept beating myself about it for a while but after a while I just thought oh well , he may have won a few rounds but it's not over yet and I'll win the whole thing eventually .

I had a few hours to chill before the party so I just spent the time getting pretty . I had to make sure I looked super mega sexy and eye catchy to get everyone's attention . After I was done I looked at the mirror and gave myself a high five . I had my long black hair out and it was straight with small curls at the ends and I straightened my bangs as well . My eyes were neatly beautified with some eyeliner , mascara and eye shadow which just makes me eyes look so...sexy ?! Yup . I finished off with some red lipstick and blusher then smiled at my accomplishment . Not to be conceited , but I looked breathtaking !

I went and picked out the sexiest black dress . It showed my curves and lots of skin but it wasn't slutty , just elegant . I put on black heels which made my legs look longer and perfectly toned . I finally put some earrings and perfume then waited for Jessie to come since we were going together .

_________________________________

*on their way to the party*

"I can't take you seriously with these clothes Jess" I said cracking up really hard . She gave me a death glare .

"Really though who wears jeans and converse to a party like this ?! You've gotta be kidding !" I exclaimed . She shrugged

"I told you I'm not into all this plastic barbie fake stuff"

I rolled my eyes " Jess it's not fake , every girl has natural beauty but you just have to bring it out by some make up . and fashion is never a lame thing..it's a great thing that you can express your style through" I said . I know her style was swagged out , but I also know that she was a little insecure about herself and frankly I hated when girls feel that way . I thought every girl in the world should get a chance to feel loved and beautiful because she deserves it . Every girl but me .

" Well , I express my style through hoodies and snapbacks so thank you very much " I sighed . I decided to get deep with her I mean , there's a secret behind every story right ?

"Is there a reason why you act that way ?" She got annoyed .

"Act WHAT whay Arianna ? Gosh I'm normal " she said raising her voice a little .

" No I can tell there's something wrong just tell me "

She sighed and blew raspberries then tilted her head back and shut her eyes tightly .

" So a while ago there was this boy..." BINGO ! I knew it had to do with a boy .

" I was willing to do anything for him to notice me . I wore dresses , did my hair . Wore heels, make up , short skirts and did everything pretty girls do but no matter how hard I try he didn't seem to know I exist . I tried to get over him but no other guy caught my attention and I found myself unintentionally thinking about him every night and day . I got frustrated so I just gave up...I gave up trying to get his attention and still being invisible no matter what I do...I was furious so I completely changed . I started to not give a damn about anything including my looks and attitude and it helped distract me from him so I kept doing it until I got used to it " she said with a shrug . She had her eyes closed all the time . See , even the swagged up skateboarder girl with the attitude problem fell in love . Everyone can't help but fall in love at some point and it might cause them huge problems that's why I never judge people unless I know who they truly are .

I looked down and bit my bottom lip then faced her and spoke quietly "do you still like him ?"

"No I mean...I haven't thought about him or talked to him for a while but I'm sure if our eyes met or if we talk , shake hands or even say one word to eachother I will fall for him again . I'm just trying to keep distant " I could tell she was about to get depressed so I decided to cheer things up .

"Oooh do I know him ? Does he go to our school ? What's his name ? Oww is he hot ;) you got some explaining to do miss !" I said loudly while doing a silly dance then taking her snapback and flipping it in the air .

A/N: I'm aware of roc's real name I just like this name better leave me alone lol

She mean mugged me " his name is Trey" she mumbled quietly . Then all of a sudden she hopped up and screamed in my ear " but you have to promise not to tell anyone for I stab you !" She yelled all ghetto like pointing her finger in my face jokingly while snatching her hat from my hand and putting it on her head again. I laughed and nodded . I know that kid Trey he's one of the jocks Jacob hangs out with...he was kinda cute . Scratch that he was FINE , he had major swag and a cool personality , he wasn't a player like Jacob but he wasn't as popular as him . He'd actually be perfect with Jess . Hmm maybe I'd hook them up...later though after I hook MYSELF up ;)