You have to believe me

LUNAS POV

I see mitch go to our room. I put on really red blush on one side of my face so it could look like mitch slapped me. LUNA GET OUT! Mitch says. Everyone comes upstaires and I pretend to cry. MITCH OMG WHY DID U SLAP HER Annie says. Not cool man Quentin says. WTF MITCH WHY DID YOU SLAP MY SISTER!!!!! Jason yells( A/N yep luna is Jason's sister but Jason doesn't know the truth about Luna). Mitch you can't slap your wife,your hurting luna and the baby jerome says. Mitch I-thought y-you l-ov-ed me w-why did y-you slap me I say pretending to cry. NO YOU GUYS CANT BELI- mitch gets cut off by everyone. MITCH GO TO JEROMES ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUVE DONE,THE GIRLS WILL HELP LUNA. thank-s every-one I say still pretending to cry. Annie,Shelby and alesa come over to me and start talking to me. It's going to be ok luna Annie says. Mitch loves you,he wouldn't leave you and your baby mitchell jr alone alesa says. Don't worry Shelby says. NO ITS NOT OK,mitch said he would love me forever I say pretending to cry even more. He-he said he would never leave me no matter what I say. He's a jerk they all say. Tehehee my plan is working well I think to myself.

MITCHS POV

the guys being me to jeromes room. I can't believe they believe luna. None of them know the truth about luna. WTF MITCH they all say. You shouldn't slap your future wife Infront of your baby jerome says angry. YOUR ARE SO FUCKING MESSED UP MITCH Jason and Quentin yells. You said you would love her forever why did u lie Tyler says(A/N yup munchingbrotato is here cuz he's awesome). GUYS YOU CANT BELIEVE LUNA SHES A TROUBLEMAKER I yell. No she's not a troublemaker I have known luna for my whole life and she never did anything wrong. You guys have to believe me............

So yea I'm sowwy if you hate meh😑😕.it will get all better. I have everything planned so don't worry it will have a happy ending. Yay another long chapter I think. Follow me on instagram and vote jashley mashley or craftbattlemariee. My instagram is yoshifanforever. Remember to follow meh bai

Oh wait I forgot..... Right now jashley is at 20/100 and craftbattlemariee is at 40/100 and mashley is at 40/100.keep voting for which one u want