REVENGE part 1

ASHLEYS POV

ITS TIME! revenge time! Jason and mitch will pay.then all of a sudden I hear a doorbell.it must be Lachlan. I go to Lachlan. Ok so Lachlan I need help to get revenge to Jason and mitch I say. What did they do he asks. They both said they loved me and then cheated on me I say almost crying.oh I feel bad for you,I know how you feel,my gf luna just cheated on me but I'm trying to get her back with me he says. OMG WAIT LUNA! I say screaming. Lachlan you don't wanna go out with that slutty troublemaker I say. Why he asks. Luna is kinda the reason why me and mitch broke up I say. What happened he asks.well Luna had...she did....she did the dirty with mitch I say crying. Oh poor ashley he says while hugging me. Well do you want to help me with the revenge I ask. Of course he says.

-Lachlan and ashley go to the TC house-

I knock on the door. Ok remember Lachlan,you have to pretend to love me and you have to tell everyone tht your my bf I whisper to him. I knock on the door again and I see Mitch with red puffy eyes.

MITCHS POV

I start watching tv and then I hear a knock on the door. I'm too lazy to open it so I just stay in the couch with red puffy eyes. Then I hear on a knock on the door. I get open and open the door and I see ashley with Lachlan. OMG ASHLEY I MISSED U AND I STILL LUV U MY POOFY PENGUIN I say while hugging her and kissing her cheek. Um mitch what are you doing with my girlfriend Lachlan says. What?girlfriend?ashley are you lachlans gf? I ask worried. Yes she says. We have been dating for a long time and I realized that Lachlan is the one who truely loves me she says. But...ashley...I I say then I run upstaires to my room.Im too late...

JASONS POV

I have been crying for days about ashley. I see mitch talking to someone at the door but then I see him run upstaires crying. I go to the door and see ashley with Lachlan. ASHLEY OMG I MISSED YOU BABE. Jason don't hug my boo Lachlan says.i run upstaires and cry and realize it's too late