i will miss you

_ASHLEYS POV_

its been awhile since ive been to England and i realized i haven't called my mom at all.i look at my phones notifications. 50 CALLS FROM MY MUM. she is going to be so mad.i call my mom and she answers.  (a-ashley speaking  m-mum speaking)

a-hey m..um

m- why didn't you answer my calls we were getting so worried.

a-i.mm so s.sorry mum

m-sorry wont help. Ashley mariee surcombe enjoy your last 2days in the TC house because me and your father and i aren't going to let you go on anymore trips! goodbye

*mum hangs up*

i start to cry. i only have 2days....2 days to see my friends....my girl.....and Mitch. u will miss Mitch the most.he is my everything and even i go to England my mom will punish me so hard.maybe she will band me from skype or maybe she will kick me out of the house or maybe she will be disappointed at me for my whole life. all these thoughts started to make me cry. Mitch enters the room and asks whats wrong. my mum says that i only have 2 days to be here and then she won't let me travel with you guys anymore i say while crying. Mitch says well how about you and me go to Canada and live there i will protect you and we can still travel together.i would love to but if i ever see my mum again she would kill me i say being scared. dont worry ill protect you he says. i love you mitch i say.i love you too ash he replies.we fall asleep and then i realize.....only one more day to be able to see Mitch then i wont be able to see him anymore.

*morning*

(still ashleys pov)i have to start packing because in 30min i gtg to the airport. i will miss you mitch i say crying.me too he says.we kiss but then make out and then i had to go...... i will miss you

sooooooo sad but theres a twist.......a big twist,you just gotta wait till the next chapter and i think i left you in a cliffhanger. anyway i gtg im sleepy and tired but anyway bai and thx for reading