Lost in beauty

And there he was.

Casually, sitting there on the railings, as if nothing had happened, that not even an inch of remorse had come towards him. Just relaxing, as his hands were shoved into his handmade Gucci trousers. While his Giorgio Armani watch twinkled a light; due to the beaming hot rays of the sun, that ricocheted onto the sleek golden ring, that had protected the fragile hands of the clock.

Behind him, was the sky that was a cloudless azure. Soft, calm and peaceful. It had spread it's colours like a bird opening it's wings ready to leap in. Turning a stagnant dark blue into a gentle air of innocence. ''A billion years and you still remain beautiful. You had existed, watching as you witness history below you, going and being created.'' Janet had thought to herself as her eyes were captured by the tremendous beauty behind the guy and had forgotten all about him.

Her facial expression had showed a wonder of curiousness and a hint of  jealousy as her eyes were intense and motionless. She had wondered how the sky, that she had always known, that had always, watched over her while she looked up to it. Had lived on this Earth for so long, and had still looked young and beautiful even more so than it's birth.

Suddenly, a powerful blast of wind that had been travelling for 70mph had blown right passed her, causing her hair to slip out of her hair band and mask her entire face completely. Strands of hair had let out a small gap amongst her eyes, and revealing the true purpose of her encounter. A silhouette of the guy had appeared and from there she had zapped back into reality.

''Was it you?'' '' How can you be so full of yourself?'' Janet had shouted.

A steady, focused and a deep stare was returned. His hair was black, darker than the night and it had made his features even more bold and frightening.

 An ignorant smirk had pulled up to his cheekbones.

''You think this is funny?'' said Janet angrily.

''Hey..Are'nt you that crazy girl? said Alexander

''Crazy girl??...WHAT?'' a nerve on Janet's forehead had exploded.

![BOOM]! .. . 

Janet had punched Alexander in the face, and with that force, had left everyone, Lily, even the school's devil, Allison and Raina in shock.