First day of School

As her new school trainers, made contact with the marble floor, a squeaky noise had let off. She had entered the school's corridor, with her swaying black overlapping red stripped, pleated skirt that was just a couple of inches above her knees. With pure navy socks covering up all of her meat she had made her way through the prestigious and rich school called Sir John Redcoat Arms of England. The school was built during the 1700's, where prominent members ,such as William Shakespeare the greatest writer to have ever existed with his talented mind and fingers work their way to create a masterpiece that would soon flood the nation with it's release. Robert Cormier a man  known for such pessimistic view of the world in his literature. Edgar Allan Poe best known for his mystery and macabre tales, along with his inhumane mind to create such wonderful and realistic fantasy poems.

These three propserous men had walked the very hallways of Sir John Redcoat Arms of England. Before success, glory and prominence had befallen them, they were just young children like everyone else, playing in the playgrounds with their classmates, attending class and obeying the rules.The school was a mother to these great men and to others who had walked different successful pathways and this is why Sir John Redcoat Arms of England was the most prestigious school in the entire nation. It was flooded with hope, light and rich history during the World War 1. 

As Janet twisted the door handle to enter the classroom, a sobbing and whimpering noise had caught her attention. The sound of the noise had led her to her bestfriend Lily, whose head was faced down onto the desks. And right beside her friend were the two obnoxious, popular, snobby rich girls of the school. One of them was Allison who had straight black hair that fell down to the back of her shoulders. Her hair was shiny to the point that you could almost see it beaming within and how it would reflect off the tiny light particles from the light bulb and into your eyes. The other girl was Allison's pet, Raina who had quite a sharp and venoumous tongue.

 ''Just like master and pet'', Janet had thought to herself. 

 ''She's crying again? How annoying.''  Allison replied reluctantly followed by Raina saying ''Seriously''. ''What are you staring at?'' said Allison with a smirk that spread across her face while her palms covered her cheek. 

''Did you do this?'' said Janet with a stern voice.

''My,~ Oh my~. Since when are Orphans allowed to barge in whenever they please?''. ''Peasants. Such do not know their place''. arrogantly spoken by Raina and Allison. They had then walked out of the classroom, flicking their hair as,if they were the most beautifulest creatures to have ever existed from God. With a posture of ignorance, arrogance, and such disgusting pride they had left.

''Calm down! Ignore them! Just one more year...'' said Janet as she tried to tame her anger from exploding.

Janet's POV

That's right..I'm an Orphan and I attend this well known private school called Sir John Redcoat Arms of England with my mentally handicapped brother who is a year younger than me. We had gotten into this school through the help of someone we know and had given us a scholarship.

I had met Lily last year in school and later we had become bestfriends. She has a mother, father, and relatives and is rich unlike me. She is also very sweet, kind, helpful, sympathetic, gentle, loyal very naive most of the times and very sensitive. Such personality like her's is extremely rare to find in this school filled with such pompous students. No, wait even in this world it is very hard to find.

Lily had sunshine, golden honey locks that fell down to her shoulders as ringlets. She had a gentle face that would brighten up when her cheekbones would lift up to open a soft smile. You could almost resemble her as an angel. She had never once cared about my background whether I am rich or poor, she just treated me like how she or anyone else as a human being would have wanted to be treated as. She is just such an amazing, down to earth person. I am so grateful to have met her. Sometimes she is really naive and careless because she is so energetic, lively and bright which makes me have to protect her from the other rude and stuck up students in our school.