New Beginnings

Want it with your whole heart. Imagine it. Pray for it. Want it desperately and chase it with everything you've got. Then someday your wish will come true. ''Please stand well away from the edge of platform three, as the approaching train schedules for it's destination'' said by the train conductor. ''Chuu Chuu'' as the train signals it's arrival, a thick puffy grey smoke came out gurgling from the chimney, and came out released into the air, polluting and poisining it.  The train came roaring, like a thirsty beast, and glided across the train track, the intensity of the force, ignited a few sparks onto the metal bars as it screeches to stop at platform three. Janet, stood there, with a posture of triumph, back straight, her feet perfectly parallel in equal distance, her fingers crawled back into her palms as they come to make a fist. She clenched them tight, and did'nt let go. All of a sudden the atmosphere had changed into a mysterious  air that emitted from Janet, it was cold, dark, damp, dense and stagnant like her heart. ''Bring it on'' had escaped from her teeths. ''Take your best shot. You don't scare me. You horrible world just try and stop me'' had exploded out of her.