the performance, the confessions, the bonds

Haruto was checking himself in the mirror for the umpteenth time, switching to different angles to make sure that he looks perfectly bewitching. 

He narrowed his eyes in delight, satisfied with what he was seeing in the mirror. Asahi walked in the room and found Haruto stuck with staring at himself and he automatically reacted by letting out a sighed. 

"Haru, its starting." Asahi reminded and the taller japanese stared at him wide-eyed before realizing that he might get to his position late and rushed out of the room. Asahi let out another sigh as he followed behind the younger one. 

The Kings members that are not performing sat comfortably at the front rows. The guests who are not familiar with them were surprised since they sat in front of the school teachers and the principal. The students seated close to the guest explained the VIP status of the boys sitting in front have but they were not familiar with the new japanese boy sitting next to Mashiho. Keita leaned his body forward, elbows supported by his knees and had his whole attention on the stage not minding the stares directed at him. 

The music started and the last monitor on the stage lit up showing a smiling Hyunsuk holding a microphone in what appears to be a classy room. Shrieks and applause echoed the whole venue and the performance started.

Junkyu and Jeongwoo who were assigned to help backstage watched the whole performance with keen interest. They swayed their bodies at the beat and enjoyed the lively rap stage of four rappers. 

As soon as the performance ended, Yoonbin nodded at Byounggon and screamed, "Park Jihoon!!!!"

Jihoon who was standing at the furthest back of the auditorium with Doyoung as they managed the whole event making sure that everything was going well according to the plan froze in shock with wide eyes. He felt the stares and felt embarrassment crawling in his body, he fixed his eyes on the raven-haired rapper who called his name and heard the thing that makes his heart beat faster even if its repeated a thousand times, "I LOVE YOU!! Ppalli jeonhwahae tonight"

Jihoon was knocked down at the suddent public confession. He sat on the spot and hugged his knees cursing Yoonbin for his cuteness. The audience screamed at the confession and it was chaos. 

Hyunsuk who was easily affected by the mood pulled Byounggon closer and kissed him quickly on his lips earning another onslaught of shrieks from the audience. Hyunsuk grinned as he faced the whole student body and declared, "Your student council president is taken. No calls to him tonight, 'kay?"

Byounggon shook his head defeatedly. Haruto who was pressured to do something chuckled with his low voice and said, "What's with those looks? Not all Kings members have a successful love life but there is another one who does, right?"

Haruto signaled Asahi to pass a microphone to Mashiho was sitting legs crossed wearing a mischievous smirk on his face. Silence engulfed the campus immediately, anticipation building up as they waited for the infamous japanese second year to speak. 

"I'm technically still single. You still can hit me up." Mashiho saw the camera focusing on him so he winked playfully and added, "ppali jjeonhwahae tonight?"

The whole female population almost fainted. One brave soul shouted, "Give me your number!! I'll be happy to call you tonight!!"

Mashiho and Keita stared at each other before laughing at the reaction. Junkyu who was watching the whole scene from the backstage released a murderous aura as he watched the students go in frenzy  and was asking for Mashiho's number. He took one of the microphones on live and screamed from the top of his lungs, "MASHI'S MINE! I HAVE THE SOLE CLAIM TO HIS NUMBER TONIGHT!!"