the rooftop, the kings, the arrangement

Haruto sheepishly eyed Yoonbin who was staring at him with a vehement refusal. Asahi watched the two talk with just their eyes and sighed.

"Hyunsuk hyung, would you like to make a bet with me?" Asahi suggested earning a raised brow from the oldest in the group. Mashiho and Yedam who were eating their lunch with seriousness hid the grin from spreading on their lips.

"What sin have you guys committed that Asahi is raising a betting game with me?" The blonde interrogated the silent black haired duo who were leaning on the railings of the rooftop. They revealed a sheepish smile. Hyunsuk sighed, "Must be something involving that person again"

"Precisely" Yedam answered nodding still serious in tasting his food. Mashiho warned the fox-eyed junior about eating manners and earned a quick apology.

Long bony fingers ran over blonde manes as the oldest sighed at the duo who was blinking their eyes cutely at him, "Your aegyos has no effect. Learn from Asahi or Mashiho if both of you have time"

"I dispute!" Haruto frowned at the statement while Yoonbin sighed in frustration "I might have digressed slightly on the way to perfect beauty but you can't dismiss my charms"

"When did you learn to speak like Shakespeare?"

"He had his classics assigned as an additional workload" Asahi revealed moving towards the eating duo, "Any good?"

"Back to normal," The curly haired japanese reported making the manga-like pretty boy flash a cheerful smile. A rare smile reserved for the group.

"Going back to the topic, what did you lose?"

"A performance" the senior with pitch-black hair covered by a gray beanie answered making the blonde frown. "3 of us"

"So, why must I go?"

"Yoonbin-hyung owe me a deal from last month for baseball rankings. Haruto owe Yedam a deal from the bet yesterday, the one with the three-points"

"I just need to have you owe me a deal" Asahi flatly stated while fully confident that the oldest would lose. Hyunsuk clicked his tongue at the disrespect he receives from the group.

"No need, I owe you a deal from last year's poker"

"The legendary one?" laughed the youngest as he remembered how the oldest was tricked by the usually innocent Asahi as he controlled his body language and table manners. The tall japanese stared at his cousin and asked, "Haven't claimed it?"

"Forgot to" came out the reply from the artist. "Must be for this reason"

Yoonbin who was lazily listening to the conversation grinned at the conclusion the poker-faced japanese arrived to. Hyunsuk let out a deep breath and gave up any form of resistance.

"What you guys plan on doing?"

"We can't sing for a fact, we spit words" Haruto shrugged as he answered while stating the fact.

"Isn't it better if Asahi takes my place, he sings"

"You straight up confessed you owe him a deal" the other senior raised his brows as if looking at a fool.

"I do not break promises"

"We don't" The group let an awkward silence pass. Mashiho cleanly placed his chopsticks down as he finished eating.

"You dont need a singer. Find a rap song. Since its a performance for the student council collaborate with them if possible"

"What should we ever do without you, Mashi?" The oldest pampered the small japanese with a hug making the recipient of the love grimace.