Chapter six: the man in black

This for Frojay. That supported this book up until now, wish you'll stick till the end :**

xoxo JaliceBeWard_Cullen

**********

*that same night*

(Angela Washington)

What a day. This is the best day ever. He, just... He always knows how to make me happy. That very moment when our eyes met earlier, I thought my heart was going to burst. It's that strange feeling that my best friend told me about long time ago. You can easily see the symptoms when your in love with a guy when you experience the following:

*when you feel butterflies in your stomach.

*when he always makes you laugh and make you feel safe

*makes your day complete.

and lastly

*when you two met eye-to-eye, you feel something new.

I guess there's a check in all of those symptoms. Can it be? Am I truly in love with Jasper Stewart? But... that's silly, he don't love me. I don't want to love someone that doesn't love me even for a bit. If I do that I'll just make fun of myself, making myself look stupid in front of everyone.

Even if he's the man in my dreams. I think that's just a coincidence because his face is new to me. But, when he started to study at the same school that I was in. The man in my dreams never change his face. Cromwell's face is still Jasper's face. Are destined to e together or this is a warning to avoid him so that in the end I won't end up, being drunk and everything 'coz he broke my heart. Even for a dream I was amazed how that dream really hit that dam in my eye and causing it to over flow and shed tears that is more than enough.

As the night goes deep, my thinking of Jasper also deepens. Questions keep bugging my head. What if he loves me too? What if he don't? If we got into a relationship would it last 'til we're in the right age to get married? Oh just stop hoping you'll just hurt yourself, I thought to myself. Right I replied to my thought. I just focus on my studies.

Then silence ate me. I heard the clock tik to my surprise I already passed bedtime it's already 1 am and the worst thing is that I have school tomorrow later I mean. Not later I drifted to my happy land with Cromwell.

*********

I dreamt about him.

"My love are you there? Can you you open the lights I can't see a thing" a voice said. I recognized that voice. That voice was Jasper's I mean Cromwell.... Whatever the important thing is he's here.

"I'm here love." he followed my voice and he found the light switch.

But instead running to me he was struggling he was with a man. The man was in black, he has a scythe. The scythe was on Cromwell's throat. All I can do is scream in terror.

"Shhhhhhh, hush beautiful lady, I will let him go in one condition, come with me to the SACRED land." he said without second thoughts.

"Why would I, I can just pick-up the phone and dial 911." I said confidently expecting him to be threatened. But instead he deepens the scythe on Cromwell's throat. He screamed out in pain.

"Okay, okay, you got me. I'll come with you just.... Just don't hurt him." I said I defeat.

"No, you can't." Cromwell said as he fights the pain he was feeling.

"But I have to." I said walking towards the man with the scythe. "Let's go, before I completely change my mind." I said turning away at Cromwell. I can't let him see that i'm crying. "I will come back sooner than you think my love. I kissed him with all the time left before the man grab me and said we have to go NOW. I nodded in response and walked with hin to the darkness.

After the darkness I saw a group of angels. This place what he just called the sacred land is heaven to us humans.

"Here's the girl you've been looking for." he threw me a few inches away towards the hunky guys. I thought those guys must have been the gods.

I saw the gods angry faces and I woke up screaming in terror.

"What the eff I'm expecting my dream to be more romantic than the past dreams I've dreamed." I sighed with disappointment. "And what's with the man in black, and why do he have a scythe??"

**********