The man Who loves me

Prologue: The Dream

It was dark, I can't see a thing. Then from the end of the darkness was a small light. As it came closer I've realized that it was a battalion of warrior angels and they look very aggressive.

A they fly towards the army of Outcasts. I was mesmerized by the angels who passed by me. They were graceful yet looking strong. But only one angel caught my attention.

He was in a good shape. But his face was blurred the only thing I could see is his body and eyes. His body is not too big nor too small. He was just in the right size. His eyes were blue like lapis lazuli. I realized that I was flying beside him. I have wings. Wings of an angel. I'm... I'm an... An- angel.

He noticed me that I was flying right beside him. Then an outcast hit me with an arrow and not a second later Ive hot the ground really hard. I tried to get up but it was useless. I felt hot blood rushed through the wounded area. My reached for my wound and tried to stop it from bleeding but it was too deep. Then suddenly I felt dizzy. Before I could pass out the warrior angel that I had been following was beside me.

"Hold on." he begged. "Please, hold on." then I completely passed out.

As I recover from unconsciousness. I heard two voices talking to each other. From the tone of their voices they seem to be arguing.

"I didnt knew she was still out there. And following me." the first voice said. "If I knew, you know that I'll shoo her away."

"But it was your task to clear out the place of the battle before it starts. Remember, that you assured me that there were no one in the scene but your warriors. The other voice said in a tone that he should be respected. Maybe he's the highest in command.

"But-" Then the other voice cut him off.

"No, buts Cromwell you have failed the Vox Domini warriors and me. And you know the consequences unless the girl justifies you in the higher court. "

"Yes, your excellency" the voice replied in defeat.

There's a shadow that came towards my door. Then I heard the door squeaked. Then the Cromwell guy talked to me.

"Good you're awake. Please you need to-" I cut him off 'coz I know I need to justify him.

"I know I'll justify for you. I'm really sorry for what I've done. I was- " he shush me and held my chin and kissed me.

Then I woke up. Everytime I woke up I wish my dream was real.