Chapter five: Getting to know HER ( Jasper Stewart )

**********

Mrs. Schleiden. Two word for her. SHE SUCKS! >.< wattah day :|

So, it's time for biology. Me Angela became really close. I think... At bio, she kept asking things about my life.

"What is your full name?" she ask me. Why is she so talkative? Ugh... But I need to do this I don't wanna make her upset again.

"Uh.. Jasper Antoine Stewart, why?" I asked, why do she have to know about my personal details? What is she a detective?

"Nothing... Just wanna know." she said. "Who are your parents?" she asked again! Is she going to stop?

"My mom is, Ma. Antonette Stewart... My dad is Albert Günter Stewart." I said. I just made that up. I never knew my parents since I was little. I wish I knew who they were.

"So.. Can ask one more thing?" she asked. At last!! The last question. But I need to make her happy. So I said. "Sure, even a hundred questions, just to make you happy." her eyes went wide when I said 'JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY' . She blushed. I can't believe that she just blushed right in front of me. That's the first time a girl ever blushed about what I said.

"What is it like to be like you?" she asked me. If I'll answer this question honestly she would freak out. Need to make another story.

"Uhm, I'll tell you about me after you tell me about you. 'Kay?" I said it takes time to make a story about you know!

"Oh, alright. So you ask the questions I'll answer." sounds fine. "Deal."

"What is your full name?" I'll go easy on her, this time.

"Angela Mionette Washington" She answered. Maybe she is thinking this is easy. Just wait. I'll make this harder later.

"Where do you live?"

"At St. George street, New york"

"Ah, you're just 3 streets far aaway from my house."

--Several hours later--

"Haha. I didn't knew you were so funny" she said laughing. She can't breath because she's laughing almost non-stop . Her face was turning red.

"Oh, you think i stink, don't you?" I said O.o "You're also fun to be with." I admitted sheepishly. I wish I could blush.

"It's really getting late, I should go. I have curfew early today." she was picking up her things and stood up and she said goodbye. "I'm so sorry if i can't stay even for a few more minutes."

"It's okay, I really understand. May I offer you a ride?" I'm just trying to be a gentleman more or less.

"Oh, you can't 'coz if you do he might think you're my boyfriend"

"'kay,"

She went home smiling. I'm happy to see her happy. I can't imagine someone's happiness means this much to me. Especially hers. Can she be the one? The one that may be my true love in this world?

**********

--HOME--

On my way home, the only thing in my mind is Angela. Angela... Angela, why are you so... It's no use she's been stucked in my mind. Am I falling in love with her? But I can't... I'm a vampire. Vampires can't fall in love with humans. Especially her. She is so fragile. Maybe I must avoid her. But I can't, I promised to make her happy. After 2 weeks I'll avoid her. Maybe I'll stay in an isolated place to forget all about her, her smell, her sweet smile, her voice and her blushing face. No, I can't... I'm too weak to leave her. Maybe we're destined to be together, she must know my secret sooner. If she loves me she'll accept me, what ever I am.

Angela, if I can compare her to the girl in my dreams... They have the same eyes, those eyes that is full of joy a while ago, those are the one's ,those are the eyes i'll never allow to shed a tear. Those lips that will always bring joy to me because of it's sweet smiles; every word she'll speak will be the music to my ears. Those hands I'll hold and maybe that's the same hands i'll hold when I say "Yes father, I do." The first fingers that i'll put a ring. The ring that symbolizes our love for eternity.

**********