Chapter 9

((Oh my god guys •v• You guys are so nice ^-^ here's your reward *Throws chapters at you guys*))

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1.....?

{L's POV}

Wait. What? Light.. Didn't write my name.. Unless he wanted me to die a different way.. What? Light walked into the hall way and walked up to me. "Light-kun.. Why didn't y-" I was cut off by a soft pair of lips. On my own. Oh my god. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss and kiss back.

{Lights POV.}

I couldn't kill him! I just couldn't. I decided to look for him. I walked into the hall way and found him. That. Was easy. I walked up to him. "Light-kun why didn't y-" I kissed him, softly. It was so wrong.. But it felt so right. We both broke away for breath, L's face was a blushing mess. It was adorable. "L-Light?" "Yes?" He looked up at me, then kissed me a bit rougher than last time. He tilted his head deepening the kiss, and I tilted my head the other way. I licked his bottom lip asking for enterance, he opened his mouth slightly and I slipped my tongue in. I explored his mouth as he gripped onto my clothing. Adorable.

{Misa Misa's POV}

(( BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT •v• ))

I was watching. My boyfriend. Kiss ANOTHER MAN. I stared at the cameras in shock, I have to stop them.

(( Thank you guys so much!! I love all your comments! They always make me feel so happy >v< I love your support guys!! ))