Chapter 15

-Your POV-

"I still don't think it's fair to Light. How is this a part of the plan again, Savvy?" You ask.

"Just wait and see. Don't be such a killjoy." Xia chimes in.

Savvy directs you, and the others to put away our pitch forks and machetes. As a group, you exit the hospital out the back entrance and head to the group's hide out. It was necessary. We were out to kill Misa, after all. No one would catch you.

You were still partially upset about letting Light freely date Misa, however, if this resulted in her lessons being learnt, you were up for a few weeks of this torture.

-L's POV-

I don't know where I am. It's all dark and there's a metallic sort of smell lingering in the air. Is this blood I'm smelling? I'm afraid. I try to call for Light, but although my lips move, my voice isn't audible. I reach out.

My wrist hurts.

Is this a nightmare? Am I bound to go through this?

I wait for tears to slip down my cheeks but they don't. I'm incapable of expressing emotions in this hell. This endless sleep will not give me the satisfaction of crying out. I'm suffocating.

Light.

Isn't there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, shorter chapter. It's a little hard to come up with stuff right now, as I am a bit distracted. I'm on my spring break right now so I'll hopefully be able to put full effort into this story for the next few weeks.

I accidentally referenced My Chemical Romance in here.

Hence Killjoy.

Good luck with killing MisaMisa.

See y'all soon,

-Xia