Pranks

Today I pulled the prank on Colby.

I woke up early in the morning. I woke kat up and we got ready. We drove to the traphouse quickly. Everyone was still asleep. I called Sam. He answered and I told him to come downstairs. Bring Aaron with him.
Him and Aaron got downstairs to the kitchen and we exchanged hugs. Damien ran down the stairs after Aaron and buddy followed. My baby pupper missed me. I wanna ask if I can take him with me to the apartment. "Damien get down". He was scratching at my stomach. Right now I'm a month into the pregnancy. I let damien out back for a little while. We layed out the plan. We got everything ready. Colby had a photoshoot today so he wouldnt be back until 3:00. That's gave us plenty of extra time. We could text him telling him to come home early and that we needed to talk about something important. He would probably be home soon after that. We will send that text at 12:00 that way hes back before 1:00 then we have the rest of the day to cuddle. If he even loves me enough after this.

///

We had everything set up Sam sent the text to Colby and Colby said he was rushing home. The cameras were in place everyone had their stage face on. Everything was going as planned. Shea was pacing back and forth in front of the couch.

Colby just walked in the door. Everyone acted as they needed to. People were crying and Sam looked mad. Aaron looked depressed. When Colby walked in the living room he asked what happened. Devyn said here and handed him the game suicide note. I could hear him sniffling. When he looked up away from the note his face was already red and his eyes were blurry. He said "I'm sorry this was all my fault I'm such an asshole it should've been me I didnt want this to happen omg how fucking stupid could I have been I lost the people I loved the most (abby and the babies)". Kat stood up and had a sad but mad look on her face and she slapped Colby I didnt plan that but it made it more realistic because he said he deserved it. And he did. He started letting the anger through he ripped the note and fell to the floor screaming and crying. He punched the floor and before he could hurt himself I jumped out of the bathroom yelling "WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS". He looked up and saw me he got up and ran to me. He picked me up and swung me around he sat on the ground and put me in his lap. He dug his face in my neck and I played with his hair saying I'm sorry. He told me not to do it again and I told him I promised but I also lifted his chin and looked him in the eyes saying "if you dont want this to actually happen you better be a faithful fiance and not cheat". "I've learned my lesson".

He gave me a big kiss. Everyone started yelling get a room. Stuff like that. Shea left after saying goodbye. We watched movies for a bit in the game room and then me and Colby got to talking. Colby got up and made me wrap my legs around his waist and he carried me to his room. Damien was in there waiting for me. Colby lured damien into Aaron's room with buddy and left him in there. He ran back into his room where I was sitting at the end of the bed. He closed and locked his door. You pretty much know what happened there.

/the next morning/
I woke up in my fiance's arms right where I should be. I was wearing a bra and underwear but I only had on one of his xplr shirts. I tried to get up without walking him up but I couldnt. He woke up. "Goodmorning baby I'm sorry if I woke you up". "You didnt I've been awake but didnt get up because I didnt want to wake you". "Awe thank you". "Your welcome". "Well I need to get up and get ready to film". As I got up he pulled me down onto his stomach. "I've got to get up". "No". "Yes". "No". "Dont make me fight you". "Would you like me to tickle you". "No". "Then stay with me". "But colbs I have to call to sign up for doctor appointments for the baby and I've gotta go shopping for things for him or her I was thinking a video about my day. Just doing that. It's not that hard". "Fine let me get ready". "Ok imma go change and get on a jacket it's a little cold today". "Mk I'll meet you downstairs". "Ok I love you". "I love you too".

I got ready and waited for Colby to get downstairs I had my camera in my hand already filming.

C= Colby A= Abby

A= *filming* ok so today we are going to do an all day video to show you what I've been up to. Right now Colby is upstairs getting ready and I'm waiting on him so we can go to the doctors appointment for the twins and see da babies I'm so happy guy you cant even imagine. I just wanna say thank you guys for supporting me and being here for me. I will be traveling soon to meet all of you so right now below this video tell me do you want an all around the world trip or a 2 state come home trip because I'm starting at home then making my way out slowly its gonna be great oh and I'm making merch ahhh you guys are gonna need it I'll pull the pictures up right here

I've only made hoodies but they come in black, gray, and white so imma link the site below go check it out get the merch post a picture of it and tag me and the next piece of merch you get will be 50% off cuz you know ya girl loves a good deal. Colby needs to get down here. COLBY HURRY UP.
C= IM COMING SORRY
A= JESUS YOU TAKE LONGER THAN ME AND IMMA FEMALE AND PREGNANT I DON'T USE THAT AS AN EXCUSE
C= OK I'M COMING
A= OK
//
A= took you long enough
C= sorry my hair was messy
A= oh my God
C= what it's my hair
A= yeah whatever come on boy we are wasting daylight worrying about hair
C= ugh meany
A= your the one that's delaying the babies check up ok don't argue with me
C= I surrender I'm done
A= see I win again
C= you don't always win
A= we aren't arguing about this
C= then we wont
A= your too much you know that
C= but you love me
A= yes I do
C= see I win
A= we weren't arguing
C= doesn't matter
A= whatever pretty boy getcha keys and let's go
C= ok
///
We spent the entire day together to the babies check up, lunch, baby shopping, the beach, then all the way back home. We even have the ultrasound from the babies . It's so cute. We got cute baby clothing for the babies twin clothes are so freaking cute omg. I cant wait to have my babies in my arms. I still have a feeling things are gonna be different between me and Colby what's he gonna do about his YouTube career. Yeah that's gonna bring us money but the exploration videos are gonna have to be reduced. God imma have to talk to him about this. He might not like it but it will have to happen. For the babies sake. They cant have their father out and about 24/7. They would miss him. I would miss him. 

After we got back me and Colby edited the video and posted it for everyone to watch. I'm glad my life is going great but i still have to find out what imma name the twins. I already have names picked but i want them to match. I know typical twin move but its cute and I'm cheesy. Get over it guys. I am who I am ok. 

Boys
Samuel
Max
Brayden
Keith
Luke

Girls
Rebekah
Taylor
Maggie
Elara
Dakota

I know the names don't exactly match like i said but they were the only names I loved completely. These are the best names I've ever thought of and the names are so cute. I have decided on two combos that might be it. Samuel Lee Brock and Elara Cole Brock. The next one is Brayden Robert Brock and Rebekah Lynn Brock. I think i like the first one though because of the first names but i might change the middle names to Samuel Cole Brock and Elara Rebekah Brock. I don't know honestly but its something me and Colby have to talk about it. We have already agreed that Sam and Kat are the god parents so if anything were to happen to me they would take care of my babies and claim them as their own if they want. They will have to tell the kids that I'm their mother but that comes later 

Me and Colby took a shower and went to bed my baby bump is already getting bigger. 

Ok so this chapter is a little rushed only because I want to find a good stopping point in the book i will not go through their entire life but after the babies are born i will fast forward their life give a quick overveiw of what has happened and then the book will end. It will probably end in the next five to eight chapters so hold on while you can.