Too Many Surprises

Today is the gender reveal. This is what I'm wearing.

 This is what I'm wearing

I thought it would be cute because the state is literally full of sunflowers plus they are my favorite flower

I thought it would be cute because the state is literally full of sunflowers plus they are my favorite flower. I walked out of the bathroom and gave Colby a full 360 of my outfit. He got off of his phone off the bed and walked up to me. He put his hands on my waist and smiled. I leaned into his chest and sighed. Today was going to be a long day. We have to still but some things and then come back before 12:00. Colby lifted my head and gave me a kiss. It was a long kiss. I felt so happy that he was going to be a dad and he was going to be happy with me. I started thinking about stretch marks and I shivered. He asked me what wrong. I told him I was cold. He gave me a big hug wrapping his arms around me completely. He gave me warmth. I felt so safe with him and I loved him very much. It was so sweet that he would try and make me feel better no matter what and that he would try to make me warm when I'm cold. Hes not like other guys. Hes sweet and caring. Hes special. At least to me he is.
We went to the store and got the rest of the things we needed and started setting it up. We got into the living room and waited for the guests to arrive. Colby nudged me and I looked up at him saying "hmm".
C= Colby A= Abby

C= theres a surprise guest coming today well two people
A= who
C= it's a surprise
A= awe your no fun
C= I see how it is
A=oh whatever you know i still love you
C= mhmmm
A= Colby
C= what
A= i love you
C= I love you too
We sat on the couch cuddling and heard the door bell ring. Colby opened the door and introduced them to me and said that the party was outback. They nodded and went outside. Soon after that people started flooding into the house. I asked Colby again who the surprise guests were but he wouldn't answer me. There was another knock on the door and when I opened it my heart was lifted so high I was speechless. The golbachs walked in with Kat and Sam behind them. Sam and Colby introduced them to me and we exchanged greetings. They seemed really sweet. I could tell they loved me because they were happy that Colby was gonna have a family of his own. I hugged Kat and we sat on the couch while Colby and Sam talked. Kat asked me about the engagement ring. She asked me if I had started planning our wedding. I said no. She gasped and said "We are gonna help you get the perfect wedding that you'll love". I giggled and she got a notebook. I didnt think she was that serious about it but she was. She started helping me with seating charts. It took us about 30 minutes to get everyone listed down on a paper. Since the only family I had was them all we needed was colbys family. I was definitely making gage the ring holder. He was perfect for that job. Corey was gonna walk me down the aisle and Sam was the best man and Kat was the bridesmaid. Devyn was gonna be standing right behind Kat and then all the guys were gonna be lined up behind Sam.

Me and Kat had a notebook out planning the wedding. We had gotten so much done. Halfway through the planning Colbys mom came in and helped alot. She has experience so I let her tale charge. She helped me out with catering and decorations. We still didn't know when or where it was going to be but we had a bunch of things planned out. While Colbys mom was setting up decorations and listing what we needed me and Kat were looking at dresses. We decided on these dresses (the very front one is mine, the one to the middle right is devyns, the one in the very back right is kats, the one in the very back left is Xephers. The other dress is for shea when she gets into the story).

She smiled and we called the dress place and they said that the dresses were gonna be $3,450

She smiled and we called the dress place and they said that the dresses were gonna be $3,450. I told them I'd take them. They told me I was gonna have to drive all the way to Kentucky to get them. I told them it wasnt a problem and that I would be there in a week. They agreed to put away the dresses and wait till I get there. I hung up and squealed. I just found my wedding dress. I told kat that we were going to Kentucky to franky dresses and she asked when I said in one week. She told me we had to get a plane ticket and Devyn was coming with us. I agreed. Colby and Sam came back in and Sam was smiling and Colby was laughing. I was guessing that they set this up. Sam and Kat wanted us to start getting the wedding set up. I'm also guessing that Colby and Sam were planning the when and where and the honeymoon spot. I walked up to Colby and hugged him. Kat closed the notebook and went to Sam. Me and Colby sat on the couch talking to his mom. It was getting dark. Me and his mom had the big idea to shoot fireworks of the gender color. Colbys gonna love it.

////
It was dark and Colby was getting impatient he really wanted to know. I laughed everytime. He hugged me and tickled me trying to get the answer I still didnt tell him. His mom came into the house and told us it was time. Colby jumped up and carried me outside in a rush to find out. His mom grabbed the fireworks and we both had one lighter for the two things of fireworks. We got the lighters running and we lit the fireworks I ran back to Colby and told him to watch. As they went up I could feel Colby arm wrap around my waist. He saw the first one that lit blue and he thought that was it. I told him to look again. He looked back up and saw the pink one. He looked at me with the colors in his eyes and his eyes wide. He smiled and hugged me spinning me around. He understood that it was twins and he was so happy. I felt so happy for him. I could tell he was exited. He gave me the biggest kiss inhave ever gotten from him and then he set me back down everyone came up to us and said congratulations and I'm happy for you. People started leaving and it got more quiet. I felt relieved. I had to tell Colby that we were only gonna he here for one more night that way we can get back home quickly and so I can get the dresses.
After i told him he agreed to it. We ate dinner and went to take a shower. We went to our room and packed our things. We went to the car and put most of our things in the truck and somethings in the back. We went back to our room and went to sleep.

This is a short chapter but I have writers block and I'm gonna be in-active for a while because I'm working on my mother stories. I'm trying to multitask and it's hard between my 5 different stories so I'm not gonna update for a while. Plus I forgot about the birthday trip that Elton had planned for abby and the fact that she has a dog named damien so this story is really getting complicated. I'm gonna work everything out but something big is gonna happen. Later gators