Knock knock, it's here.

Bobbi had to think fast, the closer the spirit got, the more Niana is at risk of being in danger. "Niana did you spirit proof the house yet?"

Niana lifted her head to look at her sister curiously. "No, why?"

"Grab the salt." 

Without missing a beat, Niana quickly grabbed a salt filled fanny-pack lying on the floor nearby and clipped it at her waist. 

 "Reviamos," Niana commanded. She could not see ghosts like her sister could, but Syrune had taught her this spell that revealed the whereabouts of the spirit by showing their darkened figures. 

As Niana's eyes traced the room, the sound of slow knocks led her eyes to the window just a few feet in front of her.  There revealed the outline of a dark figure hanging upside down,  a thick arm repeatedly knocking against the glass window. 

As soon as Bobbi locked eyes with the spirit, it grinned at her. It had the face of a ragged grown man, skin all gray, it's eyes bloodshot and red. Possibly was once a homeless man. She speculated. For a moment Bobbi was grateful that her sister couldn't see the horrifying details of the ghosts she was cursed to see. 

"Ezmaeth!" Niana commanded, a different spell this time, and a blue shock of electricity passed through the glass and collided with the spirit causing it to fall onto the ground. 

A burning heat surged at her fingertips as Bobbi gathered the energy she needed and directed her hand towards the spirit. "Pyros!" 

The creature was quick and dodged Bobbi's attack. In one moment it was gone, but the sound of rapid knocking  guided both sisters to the kitchen window, but before they could release any other attack, the spirit disappeared and began knocking on the living room window. 

Bobbi looked at her sister in annoyance. "It's playing with us, the house isn't properly guarded so it can enter at any time, but why is it still outside?"

Niana frowned. "Maybe it wants us to come outside."

"No thanks. Let's kill this spirit. No mercy." 

"No mercy," Niana smirked as she aimed one hand towards the living room window. "Ezmaeth!"

Bobbi watched as the spirit dodged and began knocking on the kitchen window with that same wide grin. "Ugh it keeps going back and forth, I'll cover the living room window." 

Niana nodded preparing for her flurry of electric attacks. 

As soon as Bobbi saw the spirit materialize in front of the living room window she smirked. "Pyros!" Upon contact, the spirit writhed as it burned from Bobbi's attack but disappeared again. "Niana it's coming to you!" She warned.

"No it's not here." Niana raised a brow in confusion. Where could it have gone? She turned to check on her sister and there she noticed a tall dark form begin to materialize. "Bobbi behind you!" 

In a panic, Bobbi turned around to come face to face with the spirit that towered over her. It's clothes were burnt pieces and tufts of it's hair were so badly singed that Bobbi could smell the smoke. "Hi Bobbi," it taunted. The spirit's gravelly voice brought immense discomfort to the older sister and the spirit could sense that. Pleased, the spirit grinned and opened it's mouth to devour her. 

"Pyros!" Bobbi yelled releasing an even larger fire ball from the palms of her hands into the spirit's mouth. 

A gargled cry escaped it's lips as the fire ball from Bobbi's attack tore through the insides of the spirit and disintegrated the spirit into a puff of dust. 

A sigh of relief expelled from Niana's lips. "Good one sis." Niana said as she came to observe the pile of dusty remains.

Bobbi collapsed onto the couch to properly catch her breath before glaring at her sister. "Spirit proof the house. Now."

Niana understood that deadly glare. She knew she couldn't complain when safeguarding the house with her spells and charms should've been the first thing Niana had to do. 

"Got it!" she answered and hastily grabbed the grimoire she had left on the coffee table. 

Bobbi took this time to calm down. Fighting off malevolent ghosts had become a nearly common occurrence for her and her younger sister, but this was too close of a call. And the fact that it said Bobbi's name had disturbed her further. She definitely wasn't going to sleep well that night. She never really could after seeing ghosts like that attack her so eagerly. 

"Just shake it off Bobbi." She encouraged herself and stood up from the couch. 

Opening a drawer from the kitchen, Bobbi grabbed a glass vial and walked towards the pile of dust. "Lestis," she said and a small red orb floated from the pile. With a gentle hand, Bobbi guided the orb into the vial. 

Leftover orbs were a remnant piece of the souls of the ghosts that Bobbi and her sister had fought against. Whenever they can, they try to gather and send it to Syrune for God knows whatever she does with it. 

 All these ghosts, and Bobbi had yet to encounter the only one she wanted to see. 

Nam, his name was Nam.