Trapped.

Y/n's POV:

Mari and I were sitting in the main cell on one side of the table. Kiyoshi was sitting on the other.

We were quietly eating our food until Mari spoke up.

Mari: I know you were trying to help her but I can't believe things turned out like this.

She's referring to Meiko falling off the latter during work. She was unharmed but still unconscious so she's asleep in her cell.

Mari: well, we should just focus on finishing our prison sentence without having anymore issues.

Y/n: yeah, I agree with you there.

Mari took a bite out of her bread and pulled a folded up piece of paper out of it.

Kiyoshi: could that be...

Mari: its a letter from Chiyo...

In the letter, Chiyo apologized to kiyoshi for getting him in prison again. She was the one who noticed what the A.S.C. was doing and kiyoshi helped her.

Also, she told Mari that the A.S.C. were spreading rumors about us.

Time skip:

It was the next day and we were cleaning up the prison with mops and buckets.

I caught kiyoshi checking out Mari and Meiko and started to get pissed.

Meiko: no! don't look at me!

Mari: kiyoshi!

Kiyoshi: I'm not looking!

Mari: your disgusting! Go clean over there!

Mari pointed to a door that went to another room.

Mari: you too Y/n.

Y/n: ok....

Y/n: God Damn It kiyoshi.

I walked into the room that kiyoshi was in.

Y/n: you just can't stop your wandering eyes can you?

Kiyoshi: yeah, sorry man.

As we were cleaning mitsuko walked through the locked door.

Y/n: what are you doing here?

Mitsuko: oh, I'm on guard duty but I  was running a little late.

Despite being one of the nicest girls in the school, mitsuko is the secretary of the A.S.C.

Mitsuko: you guys stop working for now.

Y/n: ok.

(A few hours later)

We were now mopping up the prison bath. And Risa was guarding us.

Risa: don't jiggle them! Don't let your boobs jiggle so much!

Meiko: I'm sorry. I'll try not to.

Another minute of us mopping the floor passes.

Risa: I told you not to let your rack jiggle!

Mari: she isn't doing anything wrong she's just cleaning! She can't help it if her boobs bounce! And whats wrong with that in the first place?

Risa: there's two boys here! Because of her boobs Kiyoshi's work is suffering.

Risa: isn't that right kiyoshi!? Your slowing down because of her boobs!

Kiyoshi: no, I just....

Risa: are you saying you can still work when these cow utters are bouncing!?

Y/n: listen, although I think her boobs might be distracting, I don't believe our work is effected.

Risa: that might be the case for you but kiyoshi is different. Every time these boobs jiggle his works slows.

Risa: I'll take Meiko and kiyoshi and have them work elsewhere.

Risa took kiyoshi and Meiko and left the bath.

Y/n: that was odd.

Mari: she probably wants us to be separated but I'm still worried about Meiko.

Y/n: I can go check on her.

I walked over to the bath door and tried to open it.

Y/n: uh, its locked.

A/n: hey wattpad, here's another chapter. I wanted to clarify that the character mitsuko is the girl Gakuto talks to in the OVA of of the show. If you haven't seen it here's a picture.

Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter

Anyway I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Until next time!