Building Stress.

Y/n's POV:

Gakuto: w-what is that?

Meiko: this is your favorite character guan yu, from the three kingdoms. Your saying you don't know what this is?

Gakuto: indeed I like guan yu, but I am not interested in action figures.

Meiko: so, is this yours kiyoshi?

Kiyoshi: it's not mine.

Meiko: so your both lying...

Gakuto: why would we be lying?

Meiko: because this figure is a limited edition that was only available in akiba on May 7th! The day kiyoshi broke out...

Meiko: this figure was an exchange for the breakout, and kiyoshi bought it, right?

Andre: so Gakuto helped with the break out?

Meiko: Gakuto, if you want this figure...you must confess to helping with the breakout.

Y/N: if Gakuto confesses our sentences will be extended again.

Meiko: that reminds me...the figure came with a horse right?

Meiko got out the horse and put it on the ground.

Meiko: guess I'll have a seat.

Meiko squated down, putting all of her weight on the tiny horse.

The horse sunk into the ground and started cracking.

I can't imagine what Gakuto is going through. But this is kinda hot...

She's directly on the horse with her panties in full view. You can even see the outline of her vagina.

Meiko: are you going to admit it Gakuto? Why are you sweating so much?

Meiko: I think I'll give guan yu a ride...

Meiko put the action figure on top of the horse and sat on top of it. The figure started cracking more.

Gakuto: ahhh!

Gakuto jumped up and grabbed the figure out from under Meiko.

Andre: so Gakuto really did....

Meiko: President you can see clearly that Gakuto helped in the breakout.

Mari: so it would seem.

Suddenly Gakuto stood up and held the figure above his head...

Meiko: bastard, what are you doing!

Gakuto threw the figure on the ground and smashed it into pieces.

Gakuto: I told you before...i have no interest in toys. The break is over, let's get back to work.

Y/N: Gakuto, are you okay with this?

Gakuto: it's for the best.

Kiyoshi: but you bet 7 years on that figurine.

Gakuto: if I sold out my friends for a figurine I wouldn't be able to face guan yu.

Gakuto: sorry kiyoshi, for up till now I sat by and watched as you were bullied.

Gakuto had tears streaming down his face....not a pretty sight.

Kiyoshi: you don't need to apologize

Time skip:
Dinner table:

Gakuto: I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused! What the VP said was true, I aided kiyoshi in his break out attempt. No, I'd say I planned the whole thing....im sorry for not being honest!

Shingo: so it was true..... I knew kiyoshi couldn't of done it by himself.

Gakuto: I should of taken the blame with kiyoshi.

Shingo: so what should we do with him? With this traitor...

Joe: we're not going to do anything... *cough*. The U.S.C. didn't find out.

Shingo: that's not the point! He's a traitor!

Joe: if Y/N hadn't helped me with my incedent I would have caused a lot of trouble.

Y/N: I mostly did it to save my girlfriend from the hooded freak.

Joe: I'm in no position to blame Gakuto...

Shingo: tch, how bout you Andre? You can't forgive this traitor right?

Andre: I also forgive Gakuto.

Shingo: w-what about you Y/N?

Y/N: nah, he should burn in hell....

Y/N: just kidding, your a douche bag.

Shingo: you guys are insane! Your too naive....gakuto and Kiyoshi both betrayed us!

Shingo: while we were working are asses off, he was playing with his doll in the toilet.

Andre: the figurine was in the toilet?

Kiyoshi: yeah it was, but how did you know that shingo?

Y/N: speaking of which, you've been spending a lot of time with the VP, what's that about?

Shingo: w-what about you? When you stopped Joe's attack you called the president by her first name, what was that?

Y/N: don't change the subject.

Shingo: whatever...

Shingo stormed out toward the cells.

Y/N: shingo might be on to us, I better talk to Mari.

I walked to the U.S.C office room, looking for Mari.

Y/N: hello?

Meiko: please punish me madam President!

Meiko: Y-Y/N!?

Meiko was bent over a table doggy style with a riding crop next to her.

Y/N: am I interrupting?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey wattpad, sorry for the wait. I am finnaly more motivated to write, and I'm making the final push to finish the first season of the anime. I plan on going past that, but like I said its up to you guys, whether you want that or not. I'm gonna try to get new chapters out as fast as I can until I'm done. By the way, for anyone who hasn't seen the anime, that ending probably seemed pretty strange....and trust me, it is. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, I'll see next time.