Austin Mahone fanfic part 14

PART 14

----------------

Robert dropped you home that night around 11. Luke answered the door and said he had to talk to Robert. You went to your room and listened through the window.

Robert- 'hey man what's up?' it's so cute how happy he is.

Luke- 'alright Robert I don't wanna come off as an ass but you need to watch yourself understand?' wtf is he talking about?!

Robert- 'I'm sorry? What are you talking about?''

Luke- 'she just ended things with Austin and she obviously didn't take that well. Just don't hurt her. Please. She doesn't deserve it. Take care of her. If your planning on hurting her do it now before she actually believes you love and care about her.'

Robert- 'I would never hurt her. And I don't know why you would think I don't care about her. I love her. I promise I do. Ill take care of her. She deserves the best I can give. I'll give her my best.'

Luke- 'thanks Rob.'

Robert- 'no problem bro.'

They did a bro shake thingy and Robert got in the car. That was cute. Honestly you just wanted to talk to Austin. You missed him. He may have another girl but you just wanted him as a friend. An idol. He's your hero. You couldn't stand by and let your inspiration hate you.

You- 'Mama Mahone, where's Austin?'

Mama- 'in his room with Cassie.'

You- 'Cassie? Who's Cassie?'

Mama- 'his girlfriend.'

You- 'oh.' you give her a smile and go to his door you about to knock when you hear something.

'AAAGHHHHH!!! AUSTIN BABBY! FASSTTEERRRR! OHHHH BABY IT FEELS SO GOOD!! AGGHHHHH! FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!'

You run to your room and grab Luke. You pull him to Austin's door and you both start cracking up. Omg this is too funny! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Noisy one he's got there. Also a whore. First date and there already having sex? At least Robert wasn't like that. At least.. You hope not..

Luke- 'YEAHHH AUSSSTINNNN!! GET IT INNNN!!!!!'

Your laughing histaricly now. You here Austin now.

Austin- 'baby please don't stop sucking. Yeah bitch. Right there. Mmmmm...' HAHHAHAHAHA you and Luke run back to the room with tears in your eyes. OMG!!! About an hour later Austins room door opens and you and Luke start laughing again. You hear the front door shut. Probably Cassie leaving. He walks into Luke's room. You were practicing your dance and he was playing video games. Austin walked in with sex hair. LMFAO!! He goes to talk to Luke. When you look over Luke is crying and Austin is blushing. AHHAHAHAHA he told him! Austin looked over at you in your bra and spandex and totally checked you out. Ew. Not going back to him. He's still a horny mess you think to yourself. He walks over to you.

Austin- 'hey..'

You- 'hi'

Austin- 'can we talk'

You- 'were talking now.' he chuckles.

Austin- 'I meant alone..' he motions to Luke.

You- 'yeah.. Umm.. Sure...' he takes his hand and leads you to his room. Luke screams something.

Luke- 'YO AUSTIN! ONCE IS ENOUGH FOR TONIGHT UNDERSTAND!?'

Austin- 'yeah man!' he calls back.

He sits on the bed and motions for you to sit by him. You stay standing. Who knows what came out of those kids.. Ew..

Austin- 'your still that mad?'

You- 'nah I just don't want to sit in a puddle of cumm..' he considers it and stands with you.

Austin- 'Soo.. What's going on with you and Robert..?'

You- 'why does that matter to you?'

Austin- 'cause he's my best friend.'

You- 'then go ask your best friend.'

Austin- 'whatever. I was going to try to make up but you can leave if you don't wa-'

You- 'no. I-I do. I want to be friends. Sorry..'

Austin- 'its cool..'

You- 'well yeah.. Me and Robert are dating..'

Austin- 'that was fast..'

You- 'says the boy who had sex on the first date..' he blushes.

Austin- 'shut up.' you both laugh. He checks you out again.

You- 'so her name is...'

Austin- 'Cassie.'

You- 'that's right.. Cassie.. Well that all you wanted to talk about?'

Austin- 'your really not coming to the concert?' he frowns.

You- 'don't think so..'

Austin- 'please come. What are you going to do at home? Luke and Robert are coming.'

You- 'alright.. I guess I'll come..'

Austin- 'Yeeeeee!' he smiles hugs you and spins you around. He grabs your hand and looks down. His jaw hangs open at the sight of the cuts without bandaids.

Austin- 'yourname... Why...?'

You- 'i don't really know..'

Austin- 'don-'

You- 'I know. I won't. I'm tired though. Goodnight.'

Austin- 'goodnight babe.' babe? No. Hell no. I'm Roberts babe. Only Roberts babe. You go to text Robert but he beat you to it.

Robert- hey beautiful. I miss you.<3

You- awh, your cute. I miss you too baby.<3

Robert- I wish you were spending the night in my bed.(;

You- ROBERT!!!:P

Robert- so I could cuddle with you! Gosh! Dirty dirty girl! If you want me naked so bad just say so!

You- I want you naked so bad.(;

Robert- forreal?!

You- hahah nahh.. Not yet at least(;

Robert- ima be magical(;

You- omg I love you. I bet I just made you so horny. Goodnight my insanely hot boyfriend.

Robert- goodnight my sexy girlfriend. I love you Sooo much!<3

*4 A.M*

You hear someone knocking on the widow, you look and see Robert is outside with rocks. My gosh. He sees you and blows a kiss. You blow one back. You run outside and jump into his arms. You kiss him like this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6rfw3MK2E1r4synko1_400.jpg

You- 'what are you doing here!?'

Robert- 'I missed my baby'

You- 'awh, your cute!'

Robert- 'awh your cuter'

You- 'no but I'm cold so let's go in the car!' he agrees and the two of you go to the car to cuddle. Your still in only spandex and a bra so your freezing. Roberts body is warming you quickly though. He takes off his hoodie and gives it to you. He's not wearing a shirt under. Damn he's smoking! That body! Oh gosh you can't even describe! He continues to kiss you. You fall alseep and wake up around 6. You wake Robert up so he can go home and you run to bed. You wake up around 11 and go to breakfast.

Austin- 'Yo, yourname. When did you get Roberts sweatshirt?' you just smile and continue to eat.

You- 'last night...'