Austin Mahone Fanfic Part 8

PART 8

-----------------

The rest of the week passes by quickly. School, homework, dance, sleep. Everyday for the next week. You and Luke ended things for real, and it was kinda nice.. He was just your best friend, and you liked that. Austin has to leave on Saturday to continue preforming everywhere. You go to the airport with him, and make sure you bring Luke. The two most important people in your life must meet at some point. They met and actually really hit it off. They exchanged numbers and talked about chilling sometime. Austin invited us both to his show in Texas in three days so we could meet the crew. A huge smile spread across your face. The crew. THE! CREW! AHHHH! You still got fangirly about your own boyfriend, not to mention his equally attractive friends! The next week of school was a random break so your moms allowed you to go with Austin today and stay with him for the week.

You got on the plane with Austin. You were going to Texas a few day early so Austin could spend time with family and friends. You sat in the middle. Luke got window. Austin got isle. You listened to music for an hour then slept on Austin's shoulder the rest of the way. About an hour and a half later you feel something on your lips. Your eyes slowly open. Austin kissed you. He's so cute.

Austin- 'were landing babe.'

You- 'okay..' you say still half asleep.

Austin- 'you're so cute when you sleep.'

You just laugh and lay your head on Austin's shoulder while he talked to Luke. You land and Austin makes no effort to be seen with you at all once you get off the plane, so you stick by Luke. You shrug off the fact that Austin is acting like youre nonexistent at first, but once you start thinking about it you don't like it at all. You start getting sad. What if Austin is too embarrassed to be seen with someone like me.

Luke- 'Aye, (YN) what's wrong?'

You- 'nothing.. Should I be offended he's ignoring me?'

Luke- 'he's not ignoring you. He just can't give you every second of attention. He knows what he's doing, I'm sure it's nothing.'

You agree and get into the car. Austin changed completely. He's hugging you, and kissing your cheek. Even though he's Austin, and he gives the best hugs&kisses, you don't like it. He starts tickling you and you push him off.

Austin- 'everything okay?'

You- 'I don't really know.. We got off the plane and you left me like I was a contagious sickness. Then you acted like I was completely invisible. Now nothing happened? Is everything okay with you Austin?'

Austin- 'I know. I'm sorry. It's just Rocco doesn't want us going public this soon. Especially if we break up then we both look like we don't know how to handle a relationship. He just wants it to get more serious first. I'm sorry baby.'

You- 'oh.. Well... Okay.. That makes sense.. Sorta..? Whatever.. Anyways.. You don't think we're gonna break up soon do you??'

Austin- 'not at all. I tried to tell him that, but he wouldn't listen. Don't worry. He said we'll go public soon. Only if you want to though.. I don't want to pressure you..'

You- 'of course! Haha'

Austin- 'great! Well, your meeting the crew tomorrow.. You excited?!'

You- 'sure am' you say calmly. You're freaking out inside. IM GONNA MEET THE CREW! IM GONNA MEET THE CREW! You start singing to yourself.