Chapter 6: Going Into The House

Lydia: I don’t know. Me I guess

She walks up to knock the door but as soon as she touches it it swings open

Vanessa: come on. Go in

They all walk in the huge doors and they saw a beautiful huge stair case with a red carpet on each step. Gold tinsels on the railing. A stool like table held a vase on it. They all said...

Everyone (expect jack) says: wooww!!

Annabelle: it looks marvelous (she smiles and then Jack smiles)

Lydia: did you just say marvelous?

Annabelle: I guess I did. Weird Haha

Vanessa: lets group up at the stairs

She walks up toward the stairs Annabelle tries to walk but trips a little bit and hits the stool with her side making the vase move, tip, and then fall. It had crashed that magnificent vase crashed and a smell arose that only three people could smell, jack, Annabelle, and Cameron. She had tried to catch it when she touched it she saw his face the most handsome face she has ever seen other than jack’s. It slipped she giggled quietly and everyone turned around to look at the broken pieces on the ground.

Annabelle: (she points) I did not do that

Cameron’s point of view:

Cameron: ughh I have nothing to do. I really should get a hobby. Yeah I think I should go to a high school, but the closet one is an hour away oh well (thinking, takes a deep breath). Maybe I explore the town and go see what these young adults wear these days and how they talk.

He hears voices and giggling and then a crash. He sits up and runs very fast to the stair case where he had heard it. He stands in the view of 8 young adults or called teenagers he doesn’t see the 9the but then he is staring at them all pissed.

Cameron: who are you and why are you in my house? (He starts as talking but then turns into a yell)

Lydia: I thought you said no one lives in this house (whispers)

Kyle: shhhh

Cameron: answer me who are you?

Annabelle: haha (she giggles)

At that moment he heard the sweetest laugh in the world that would make him tremble but he thought he was imagining it.

Michelle: bells shut up (whispers)...I’m Michelle (points at everyone expect Annabelle) that’s Kyle, Julio, Vanessa, Lydia, Jericho, Rudy, and jack.

Cameron: line up (he didn’t realize what Michelle had said)

Vanessa: what the hell are we 5?

Cameron: (gives them a look where they all listen and get into the line but Annabelle in behind them not paying attention and jack and to go with the act hoping that Cameron wouldn’t recognize him) how many of you are here?

Julio: 9(says as soon as he asks being like a slave already)

Cameron: (looks at them all not noticing that Annabelle’s there) what? There is only eight

Michelle: what? (Looks at everyone and looks being seeing Annabelle playing with her hair and everyone is looking at her) Annabelle! What the hell get into the line (pulls her up and puts her in the line)

Cameron: (no it can’t be so surprised no its not it’s my mind) let me look at all of you

Lydia: creeper (whispers)

Cameron: shut your mouth

Lydia: okay

Cameron first looks and inhales Rudy’s scent and says :you just had sex and you smell musky (smiles)

Goes to Julio: jealousy reeks off of you; you tried so hard to do something with someone (he looks down sad)

Everyone giggles

Goes to Michelle: you smell like meat, weird

Giggles from everyone

Goes to Lydia: you wear to much perfume and to much make up and you just had sex too

Goes to Vanessa: you’re a reader but you were kissing someone and trying not to go to far

Goes to Kyle: you had sex, but you’re cocky about everything you’re a douche bag

Everyone laughs

Walks so fast to go to the next person missing Annabelle but smells her scent. Walking but stops inhaling the smell of vanilla and sweet fruit. And stops to look at Annabelle: your beautiful, I can’t really smell anything on you expect your sweet scent. (Then he realizes she’s from his dream) what is your name?

Annabelle: (looks at him and in his beautiful blue grayish green eyes her eyes brown or gray turns differently when she’s with the person who makes her happy)

Lydia: wooww did her eyes just turn gray??

Annabelle: my name is Annabelle (smiles)

The two of them looking at each other so deeply, she views how tall he is, his dirty blonde hair the has a little bit of a long length longer then she was use to on guys, all his beauty she was trying to take in. what Cameron view on Annabelle she was short but perfect her smile, her voice, her laugh as soon as he heard it he was about to fall on to the ground collapsing. Her hair the same colors but golden and shining. Her eyes digging into his. He wanted to wrap his arms around her hug, kiss her. Both of their thinking just stopped interrupted by a voice

Julio: awh fuck I give up, jack you have to win her between this new guy who looks perfect. Have fun I just give up…

Cameron: ahh jack (looks at Annabelle giving her a look that she knows he would be back soon, he walks to jack) long time no see my friend

Everyone amazed: what?!?!

Cameron: how long has it been..

Jack: too long.. I didn’t think you were going to notice me or maybe I did but as soon as you saw Annabelle I knew you weren’t going to see me

Annabelle: (steps out the line) you know each other?

Cameron and jack: yes

Michelle: oh why god why does Annabelle always get the hot guys

Lydia: I know right

Annabelle: shut up

Jack: so Cameron how do you know Miss Annabelle?

Annabelle: miss? And yes how did you know my scent

Cameron: well you see it’s a long story

Jack: no its not he’s immortal and had a wife but the day she died she dreamt of you in his dream at that moment he only loved you his heart could only hold your love even though he did not know you in any way expect his dream. You even look like his wife but better and different.

Annabelle: what? That’s soo.. Different

Everyone amazed: what?!

Jack: well Cameron you missed one thing from your dream. She’s a witch a powerful one and a siren oh such a great combo isn’t it.

Annabelle: I am not a witch!( Something blows up behind her)

Jack: example one she blew that up with her mind

Cameron: impossible there’s no way...

Jack: kiss her... As soon as you do you fall in love with her and she has that kiss it’s her kiss that no one can beat and that’s her human kiss imagine if she used her real one. I kissed her it was amazing and then other stuff was happening.

Cameron: you kissed her??!! Why would you do that?