Chapter 1:Cameron's horrible dream

Cameron:

     .     There laughs echoed from the house to the fields, they ran through the fields filled with exotic flowers. Lilia’s and white roses and orchid’s covered the ground going on for distances which spread out in all directions. The sun was setting a reddish orange color giving the most beautiful sights he has ever seen. His wife called him with a sing song voice teasing him to catch her, he happily obliged lifting her from behind and twirling her while she giggled. He held her close pulling her small frame tight to his chest, he bend he head down onto her head inhaling deeply her scent of perfume closing his eyes to enjoy her smell. Her sweet scent of peaches filled his nostrils.

Then a scent disturbed his nose, it wasn’t a bad disturbance it was an amazing one that he was not expecting that he was not use to a new smell that captured his attention and now won’t ever escape it. He lifts his head slowly opens his eyes and views not blond luscious hair but brunette with blond highlights.

He slowly twirls her around to face him she looks the same but she doesn’t she seems to capture his heart at that moment how could he love this girl more than his wife Victoria, but this girl is different unlike any other girl he has met he knows all of this in a look of her eye her beautiful gray eyes. “Victoria,” he gasped before she looked at him like a crazy person, “Victoria? What!?” They stayed there for some time staring into each other’s eyes and he felt something he never felt before. The mysterious girl spoke” my name isn’t Victoria my name is Ana…..””Cameron” a familiar voice called and he was taken out of his wonderful dream

   “Cameron…cam honey wake up” his wife said lightly into his ear. Above Cameron stood his beautiful Blond wife holding a tray of food, his mouth was watering just the sight from the food. He takes the tray from his wife and sets it on his lap and says “thank you my wife”. She smiles “your welcome my husband I forgot your drink I will come back my love” she says with deep intention. “OK love you my wife “Cameron replied to his wife. “I love you too my husband” she says with a smile and walks out the door.

      Cameron’s is in a deep thought. Thinking: who was that girl? What was her name? Why did she look like my wife? Why was my heart beating so fast as soon as I inhaled her scent? Her sweet scent of strawberry with vanilla the sweet smell that I will never forget. Why did my wife turn into this girl? Why is she in my dreams? Will I ever meet her?? Why am I so attracted to her??? Why does she capture my heart and so fast?? And I don’t even know her. Her name began with Ana. Oh my beautiful Ana. But why do i feel such way of liking towards this person? i do not know her expect in my dreams i need to be in realty not and be depended in my dreams

     He hears his wife footsteps as she is coming up the stairs, he thought to his self maybe I should write this into my journal …

      He views his wife, walking so gracefully from the hallway to the bed with such a great smile that would break any guys’ hearts. But he already had her heart and he has his. But now its different does she has his heart?? Or doesn’t she? Has his feelings changed because of this simple little dream he had?? About this wonderful girl he fell in love with so quickly under seconds and he doesn’t even know her. Is that even possible? And if it is how that could happen to him. Wasn’t he in love? With his sweet Victoria, deeply in love?

       She hands him a glass cup filled with wine, she sits on the bed next to his legs he grabs the glass cup and sips the expensive wine and he closes his eyes to enjoy the taste of it. He sets it down on to the tray and he moves the tray off of his lap and onto the right side of his and lends his face closer to Victoria and pecks hers lips and kisses her with a smile on her face but a questionable look on his and he tries to pull off a smile on his. She realizes it and pulls away and says “is there something wrong??” and Cameron replied “no, why would there be something wrong?” and smiles. He hears something, someone’s footsteps; he turns his head to the mysterious sound he had heard.

     Victoria looks at him with a confused face “what is wrong my love? “He looks away from her at the door and speaks “is someone down the stairs??”She didn’t hear the footsteps she isn’t like him she doesn’t have his super powers she’s human but what is he?? She replies saying “No honey there’s is not all the maids left and butlers for the event tonight to wash up” his eyes open “are you sure?” she laughs saying “a-ha of course I am sure I’ll be right back” “no don’t go “he says to her, he knew something is wrong but she didn’t listen she is too stubborn and that is one thing he loved about her “why can’t I?? It is my home “and walks out the door and looks back “are you positive you are fine?” he shakes his head up and down but his eyes looks they were a blue seas of an water fall yet to begin.

    He had known there was something wrong she hears her walk down those extended stairs and he tries to get off the bed but something was keeping him from leaving it was not his will there was someone doing this to him. He had her scream tears came falling down from his eyes, he couldn’t move then finally he could he breaks away and runs down the hallway and down the stairs so fast he saw she was being held in someone’s arms with a gun to her head and with tears in his eyes and hers he tries to reach her the man runs with her outside and closes the door with his mind leaving Cameron in deep depression he knew he was going to kill her he can’t save her but he can try. As he opens the doors he sees his beautiful wife get shot twice in the head. He watches her eyes widen and she falls blankly on to the floor of the pavement and Cameron runs to her and as he does the guy shoots her in the heart she dies instantly.

     He wakes up from this horrible nightmare, wish was once was an event that actually happen the day he had lost his most precious soul mate. His sweat like a waterfall, tears coming down like this also this was the only times when he cries when he wakes from the dream of wife death. He hasn’t had this dream in so long you would think after hundreds of years ,but she wasn’t gone she will never be.

     He thinks I need to get a hobby; he gets up from the bed and walks to the standard mirror across the room. How old do I look?? His messy dirty blond hair was medium length and almost covered his blue eyes. He calls his older brother Alexander. He yells “ do u think I should go to high school, or get a hobby??” his brother yells to him” yeah I think u should go to school to learn hahaha and get a new makeover too you have to look like teenagers these days not a hundred years ago....dumbass.” Cameron yells back “fine”

(:i hoped u enjoyed im not really sure if i should continue it its just a start